Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

fucking ebay

^^true..me and pfffft robbed some trucks last night..then jewish women gave us favors..cuz y'know...REAL dudes..

i'm still learning..

and i had no idea about those 'snipe' sites

i now know if i really want something that is obviously being bid on by others, then it's sometimes best to come in with my highest bid at about eleven seconds left on the auction

if someone has outbid you already by setting a maximum, then you might not ever get it

but with eleven seconds left, you'll find out if their maximum is higher then yours and you might get one other chance to bid

and at that point it is tough for someone to place a new bid higher than yours

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 3 2006, 01:40 PM

i now know if i really want something that is obviously being bid on by others, then it's sometimes best to come in with my highest bid at about eleven seconds left on the auction

thats what the sniper sites do...only you don't have to be present or even have your computer on for it to work.

this one is recommended by my bro

If it says the item is in Hong Kong don't buy it.

Fucking widescreen motherfuckers, and they nearly poisoned me at lunch today.

yo,i get out bidded all the time,it happened a grip while i was trying to cop the defining moments package

I heart the ebizzle.

I don't think that many people are using the snipe stuff yet....but I'm sure one will become better than the others somehow.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 3 2006, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 3 2006, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Mar 4 2006, 05:12 AM

haha...use one of the sniper sites.

tell me more. i am an ebay amateur

[/b]

auction stealer

It gives you a 10-20 second buffer... it places the bid for you 10-20 seconds before it ends.. you get three auctions per week. it works pretty good. (but yo, keep it on the down-low)

Originally posted by Herbivore@Mar 3 2006, 03:30 PM

So what happens if like 10 people are all using a sniping dealy on the same item?

goes to the highest bidder, duh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this