fucking ebay

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm still learning..

and i had no idea about those 'snipe' sites

i now know if i really want something that is obviously being bid on by others, then it's sometimes best to come in with my highest bid at about eleven seconds left on the auction

if someone has outbid you already by setting a maximum, then you might not ever get it

but with eleven seconds left, you'll find out if their maximum is higher then yours and you might get one other chance to bid

and at that point it is tough for someone to place a new bid higher than yours

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 3 2006, 01:40 PM

i now know if i really want something that is obviously being bid on by others, then it's sometimes best to come in with my highest bid at about eleven seconds left on the auction

thats what the sniper sites do...only you don't have to be present or even have your computer on for it to work.

this one is recommended by my bro

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 3 2006, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 3 2006, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Mar 4 2006, 05:12 AM

haha...use one of the sniper sites.

tell me more. i am an ebay amateur

[/b]

auction stealer

It gives you a 10-20 second buffer... it places the bid for you 10-20 seconds before it ends.. you get three auctions per week. it works pretty good. (but yo, keep it on the down-low)