Retards...fucking?

sillysiphilis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 3 2006, 10:29 AM

My girls brothers retard, did I start a thread with storys about his sexual deviant behavior? Soooo yeah, NO WAY IN HELL IS HE GOING TO GET LAID. He was charged with sexual harrasment for eye fucking the shit out of a co-worker. It was a good time around the house, he was crying and carrying on but the family tried keeping it from the kids cause they knew they'd make fun of him. We found out anyway and did I ever lay into him about it, but we hate each other because I keep finding him watching me while I sleep and he told hiss grandparents I fuck his sister infront of him so we don't talk. So what I would do is bend over to pick something up, then quickly stand up and look at him with a "what were you just looking at face". He start sweating like a pig and run off.

Homie isn't fully retard it's like a anti-social Gump with a mean streak.....I could go on for days about Franko.

hahahahahaha holy shit man thats great. haha

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 3 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 3 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Mar 3 2006, 10:03 PM

He was charged with sexual harrasment for eye fucking the shit out of a co-worker.

Am I the only one who had to take a pause after reading 'eye fucking' ?

[/b]

Exactly. I'm hoping he meant like staring at a girl way too hard. Handicapped or not, raping someones face is a bit more severe than "harrasment" :haha:

You guys are brutal.

Seriously though, I do not think retarded folks should have kids. There's already enough people in the world, without adding to the exponential rate at which humans are multiplying, with people that will remain almost completely unproductive at maturity, and will probably need the care of others to survive. Maybe it's harsh, but it's realistic. I'm all for retarded people to enjoy as full a life as the next person, but they should not be allowed to have kids. Who's going to care for the kids? The retarded parents? It just creates another problem out of an existing one.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Mar 3 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Mar 3 2006, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-merk or be merked@Mar 4 2006, 12:15 AM

ou now hwta i thin is retarded....

umm... you?

[/b]

no I just give a shit about spelling in an INTERNET FORUM...lick my left nut you blow hard....

the only reason retards shouldn't have kids is the fact that if they can't (or can barely) take care of themselves they obviously won't be able to deal with a crying baby.

or understand the responsibilities of being a parent. etc, etc.

this thread reminds me of a thread seym made years ago. remember his church posts?

Originally posted by deterrent+Mar 3 2006, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deterrent - Mar 3 2006, 12:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I wounder if your cousin knows the exact number of strokes it takes for him.

[/b]

I wonder why you wonder this...

<!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Mar 3 2006, 10:11 PM

Who's going to care for the kids? The retarded parents?

Did anyone see that sketch on Mr. Show, the kid with retarded parents, it was fucking hilarious and actually a little touching

Man I'm white trash so I lived in a white trash area.This retard couple that would hang out on the corner all day were having unprotected sex right, the retard girl doesn't put two and two togather.She was 9 months when she found out she was having the kid, she found out in a local coffee shop.This was like 7 years back

Poor kid is dirty, and some locals told me that she hardly has lunch at school.

I don't think the retarded are capable of having kids.How many normals do you know that have kids fucking suck at life and are raising morons!

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Mar 4 2006, 01:16 AM

i'm too overly sensitive to stuff like this.

honestly, what would those of you talking mad shit about people with mental disabilities do if your wife/girl had a baby with those problems? ...

i'd teach 'em how to play basketball

so i could sell the story to disney.

bet/

Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow another retard thread...this one isnt half as funny as the ORIGINAL RETARD thread...someone link and bump it

the story about the kid sitting in chuch as some "mongoloid" was making funny sounds the whole time was priceless