Retards...fucking?

sillysiphilis

So has anyone here ever seen this happen?

I saw my autistic cousin once jacking off...

How do you feel about this?

Do you believe that they should be sterilized for the sake of eugenics/better parenting or do you feel that it is their basic right to reproduce?

Do you have any photos to prove your point?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highschool had a big program for the mentally handicapped

and the washrooms near their classes were 'to be used at your own risk'.

We'd always hear stories about someone walking in to find some mongo beating it.

on an aside,

my friend's brother is semi-retarded. He's kind of like 'Gump slow', not a mongoloid.

It was pretty clear that he'd never get laid (the brother, not my friend)

so he'd whine about it all the time. Eventually his mother said this to him:

'Save up your money and we'll take you to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada'.

Well he saved up his money and flew to Vegas and got laid at the buddy ranch.

His Mom knew that he'd never get it on his own, and that his obsession with it was getting too intense,

so they took care of it. how wild is that?

Originally posted by deterrent@Mar 3 2006, 12:57 PM

I wounder if your cousin knows the exact number of strokes it takes for him.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

yo, RumPuncher, that's amazing. I don't know if I'd be able to do that for my kid, but I gotta hand it to her, she knows what her kid likes. It sure beats all those ill-fitting shirts in weird colours my mom has gotten me for my birthdays.

My girls brothers retard, did I start a thread with storys about his sexual deviant behavior? Soooo yeah, NO WAY IN HELL IS HE GOING TO GET LAID. He was charged with sexual harrasment for eye fucking the shit out of a co-worker. It was a good time around the house, he was crying and carrying on but the family tried keeping it from the kids cause they knew they'd make fun of him. We found out anyway and did I ever lay into him about it, but we hate each other because I keep finding him watching me while I sleep and he told hiss grandparents I fuck his sister infront of him so we don't talk. So what I would do is bend over to pick something up, then quickly stand up and look at him with a "what were you just looking at face". He start sweating like a pig and run off.

Homie isn't fully retard it's like a anti-social Gump with a mean streak.....I could go on for days about Franko.

I remember my experience quite vividly.

I was babysitting my cousin; I was about 17, he was around 13.

He began rubbing/dry humping the carpet. Within moments he had his pants down and began jacking off face down on the carpet. He would make grunts followed by a sequence of squeels. And then a slightly longer, low grunt. I left the room feeling (embarrased) like I just invaded his space.

Originally posted by sillysiphilis@Mar 3 2006, 12:48 PM

So has anyone here ever seen this happen?

I saw my autistic cousin once jacking off...

You do know that "autistic" and "retarded" are two totally different things, right?

There's a good chance that your autistic cousin is the most intelligent person you know.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Mar 3 2006, 06:40 PM

One of my friends brothers in high school and one of my old roomate's son have Down's Syndrome...so I can't hate. Shit's messed up...but the majority of the time...they seem like some of the happiest kids around. Kinda oblivious to all the negative bullshit in the world.

I have nothing but love for the handicaped, they always seem so happy and innocent.