TGIF - March ohh six

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today- Just got out of work, so now I'm gunna go make some real money then prolly take a nap before goin out and actin a fool

Tomorrow- Go take flicks of the shit I painted last night, then prolly get drunk and punk random kids off at parties

Sunday- Work, then home to sleep

*today*-worked till 4:00 weekends finally here

captain bennys on the way home bustin out the oyster on the halfshells for $3.99 a dozen got three dozen chilled at the bar drinking lemon water for awhile

go to sleep soon im tired of waking up every morning at 5am

*saturady thru sunday* shop till i drop buy a bike astros season tickets, friends, chill with family.

Fri-today

-Just got out of work, 10 hours worth.

-Relaxin

-Meet up, Film.

Saturdizzle

-Wake up laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

-Head to homie's crib.

-Try to prevent friends from getting arrested for drunk in public.

Sunday

-Bullshit work.

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 3 2006, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 3 2006, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Mar 3 2006, 09:23 PM

out; i don't give a fuck if you have guest list for the def jux jam

that's tonight? Cant say I'll miss not going.

[/b]

yeah. i coulda gone to Juelz Santana and then that for free.

But I think I'll stay home and catch that new Law and Order show, Conviction.

oh yeah, I remember that one. This one is different, though. It's not using the title "Law and Order". It's just gonna be called Conviction, and it's all about the young people who work at the DA's office. The only person in it from the other shows is that ADA (not Novak; the other blonde one).

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 3 2006, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 3 2006, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Mar 3 2006, 09:43 PM

I might go to def jux.....only if im going free. Aint got shit better to do. blah

but what about all the studying?

[/b]

I studied for about 5 or 6 hours today. that is quite enough for even me. I allow myself to chill after 7 pm hah.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 3 2006, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 3 2006, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Mar 3 2006, 08:43 PM

I might go to def jux.....only if im going free. Aint got shit better to do. blah

Conviction on NBC tonight. lol

[/b]

im more of a csi kinda girl.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 3 2006, 12:31 PM

I wish I had your routine Smart. I tried laying in bed watching

Zoboomafoo (a kids show on animals) this morning, no luck.

Haha, well, for all my idleness I actually don't get to do much laying around.

In the day time I usually work on my yards, in the afternoons and evenings I go to work on the 'flipper house' (re-ran the septic line the other night, EEEW and dug the trench to switch the line from the meter to the house from 1/2" galvanized to 3/4" PVC)... I actually had the PVC but didn't think I'd have time so I left it at home, did that this afternoon.

I'm also recording all my vynil LPs onto my computer so like every 20 minutes I gotta be at my desk for a sec...

Plus I'm usually reading a couple books at any given time (tonight I'll finish "Resolution" by Denise Mina)...

And this is all 'anyday/everyday' stuff... plus none of this amounts to a regular paycheck so, you're in an enviable position yourself.

Originally posted by MESTHREE+Mar 3 2006, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MESTHREE - Mar 3 2006, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 3 2006, 05:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MESTHREE@Mar 3 2006, 08:43 PM

Conviction on NBC tonight. lol

im more of a csi kinda girl.

[/b]

you mean you're lowbrow?

I'm gonna check it out because Dick Wolf described it as OC meets Law and Order.

It's Toronto. It's probably not that difficult to get away with murder.

But Grissom or Caine, on the other hand...they'll come with some crazy device that can grab your DNA outta the air days after the murder was committed. And then, just your luck, you'll run into them in the most unlikely of places, and their next device will sound off, and boom - caught.

And CSI doesn't even have trials to prove your innocence or plea, or whatever..

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 3 2006, 10:13 PM

It's Toronto. It's probably not that difficult to get away with murder.

But Grissom or Caine, on the other hand...they'll come with some crazy device that can grab your DNA outta the air days after the murder was committed. And then, just your luck, you'll run into them in the most unlikely of places, and their next device will sound off, and boom - caught.

And CSI doesn't even have trials to prove your innocence.

Real CSI guys dont even leave the lab.

That's the one thing I liked about CSI:NY (for the 3 times I watched it)...

they have real cops to do the dirty work. None of this David Caruso shit.

like when the hitmen killers left the daughter behind and he says 'next time you see me, you know you'll be safe'.

CREEPY!