CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow 2 months of not beings on this site and the same shit !!!!!

ha whats good fellas, im bac on the norf side but this shit is a whole different vibe , Dear you a travelin ass mofo tags like crazy anyway fellas get at me you got the number and Happy Belated Birthday to the twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holla bac Owe Yeah Dont cut off your dreadlocks!!!!

To the CMKillers I met while out there in Chicago,

Thank you for the hospitality and the spots you guys took me and the other RTD heads to.

You cats are genuine, straight up hood motherfuckers and have your shit on lock down. Phor, you are one solid cat. Obe keep them burners coming them shits is hot! Slay, I wish i could of met and painted with you. We could of gave them the Slae and Slay slaying! Maybe next time though.

Goya, you too man wished we could of hung out and painted more too. Cabs, word up on taking us to that spot off the train line, I don't remeber which line it was. The other CMK's I met too, you cats showed love but I cant remeber all of your names as I have a horrible time remebering names, but you cats show love and were down as fuck to wreck shop. Anytime you cats come to colorful Colorado get at me. Granted I don't live in denver but I live close enough. Oh, and yeah you guys got a vast amount of sexy ass women up there in Chicago.-------------------Slae