flicks of first get-ups.

masonna

maybe this has been discussed, but i'm new here, so i don't know. at any rate, i think it'd be cool for people to post their first/earlier flicks. i know mine are janky as fuck, but i'm still glad to have them to remind me to keep trying and practicing and evolving... maybe even present kind of a then and now series of photos. whatya think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he is a fuckin beginer just like all of you were at once so stop hasselin the fucker. monsana just look around explore the site first then see where you can and cant say things and posting flix dont belong here go to the bench and to start a thread or keep a thread runing without getting closed and what not you have to post your flix first. aight .

flix contd.

yeah.. i am aware of the fact that pics are posted elsewhere. since i didn't post anything except for an idea, i decided to post here, where general discussions are had. take it easy. i know a little more than you might think.

also, props to browner for his knowledge of jap harsh noise. not too many of us around.

Guest wakassOATH

<--------

Originally posted by -Rage-

All rookies must die...

This is not the fucking Bench.

ya all you rookies and jr members suck ass

heheehhe

fuck all of you elitist fucks !!

i think your scared to post your old flics

cause you havent got any better..

and to all you member assholes all

that only proves that you spend more

behind a computer frontin about how

bad you are instead of pickin up a can

so FUCK OFF !!!!!

bad times two will fuck your sister or attractive cousin.....

Guest BROWNer

Re: japnoise

Originally posted by masonna

also, props to browner for his knowledge of jap harsh noise. not too many of us around.

there was a period a few years ago when i was fairly obsessed by power electronics....mostly merzbow...its not something i put on everyday anymore though..

i've drifted more into mego stuff................who incidentally have hooked up on the reg with masami akita for live gigs and collabo's................

i have some masonna...but.......when it comes to noise, we all know who's the lord....

what else you into? incapacitants? hijokaidan?

there's apparently a couple of people in my city that have ordered that 50cd

merzbox...........fuckin' weirdo's....:o

tsk tsk

now now children calm down, the kid meant no harm, in fact, if he posted this request in the bench they would tell him to fuck off and post requests in the third rail...dont let the status under someones name and the ammount of posts they have trick you into thinking they are fools.

yeah I guess the bench is the place to go with that if you from a little backdoor town where youre the only writer .. no one to critcize your shtye and let you know if it's crackin or not . them guys at the bench will let ya know what you need to hear !!

Archived