Basically The Weather Channel

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theres this dude at my gym, Frank.

Dude is udd swolen, he's on his third cycle right now. Some days hes at the gym like all happy and having a good work out.

Other days he's all sourpussed and like hoodie up and being angry .

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 2 2006, 03:33 PM

Theres this dude at my gym, Frank.

Dude is udd swolen, he's on his third cycle right now. Some days hes at the gym like all happy and having a good work out.

Other days he's all sourpussed and like hoodie up and being angry .

a manic deepressive roider...

whodathunkit

ahhaaha..ok, that was hilarious..

on a side note, I was chillin with my homegirl the other day who's mexican and I said "mayate" and she flipped out she was like "dont' ever ever say that word...that's a horrible word" ..kinda made me feel bad..

we like the united nations of 12oz up in here.

we got glik0

the 'roid addicted wigger..who's obsession with urban culture and weight lifting has consumed him to the point where he as grown to despise what he once loved...well he still rocks nikes..

then you have me..the consummate angry black man..who through years of social conditioning and fucking white women has grown only more angry..

and Cacash..

T-the-ummm...mexicans are comic relief in a lot of movies.

one time in high school me and my "urban" friend were sitting in class and we were watching this movie

well after a while he says

"hey whats up with your people? why is this movie full of dirty mexicans?"

me:

"the movie is about pancho villa.

it is set in mexico..."

ever since then i have known dumy was a trickster

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 2 2006, 03:48 PM

the 'roid addicted wigger..who's obsession with urban culture and weight lifting has consumed him to the point where he as grown to despise what he once loved...well he still rocks nikes..

this describes....

more than one person

on this... here forum...

Yeah. Exactly. Got like a foot dropped on us once, was talkin to my mom on the phone, and when she asked how much it was snowing she immediately followed it with the temperature in houston. Which at the time was like 87. I think they do it just to punish me for choosing to go to school in MA.

sf has been having some crazzy ass weather the past two days

last night there was one bolt of lightning...just one...and 1 (what ever the word for the sound of thunder is) of thunder..hella loud and the same thing lasted for like a minute and a half it was crazy.....it rained like hell for 15 minutes...stopped cleared up...and did it again...and i fell a sleep..today I woke up and there was frost on my window....it was sunny...but freezing i get to school and its raing, but t he sun is out.....it stops raining....then later it starts to hail, and its sunnya t the same time...at luch it rains, hails and then the sun comes out while its raining and hailing..then it stops and gets kinda hot....shit was wierd.....i codas hell right now