leamington

stemuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo i got news on nero's rudeboy crew. its someone called joe steel and some of his mates i no thats probli no use but they are in year 10 in mi skl. mi mate tld me.

neways does any1 no how risky it is trying to get into the bus depot and doing a peice without being noticed?:confused: can some1 get back to me cus im fairly stupid by doing 1 on mi school nd im thinkin bout duin 1 here

thanx neway

..carrying on from ethik.. i wouldnt advice YOU to do it, from that throw you did at the bridge, man jus stay practicing at the bridge or on a board at home, before you go way out and do some vandalising stuff, because it will jus look shit, but if it looks good people will give you props than shake their head, KEEP PRACTICING FIRST.

..carrying on from ethik.. i wouldnt advice YOU to do it' date=' from that throw you did at the bridge, man jus stay practicing at the bridge or on a board at home, before you go way out and do some vandalising stuff, because it will jus look shit, but if it looks good people will give you props than shake their head, KEEP PRACTICING FIRST.[/quote']

ha ha. yer, u need a HELL OF A LOTof practice first!! work on your blabkbook befor painting ANYTHING else.

u really shouldn't state that u r planning to paint something like that on hear. is the last few post u have said what school u go to, what u been done for, what your plannin on doin, if someone wanted to track u down it wouldn't exactly be difficult!!

come on wise up for god sake!!