Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ebineezer

fuckin snow

i was driving to school this morning, and crashed my car into a fuckin garbage truck after sliding out in the snow....cars totaled...other than that life is peachy :huh2:

sorry to hear about your car but ^.^ said atleast your alive

oh and by the way just to let you know its in the 70's where I am at and sunny as can be :innocent:

about a month ago one snowy morning my brother was driving to work in his new car

he fell asleep at the wheel, woke up, slammed on the breaks and slid about 10 feet

into a school bus filled with children, destroying his ride

so, you know, it could have worse

yeah, you could have lost your penis in the accident

edit: unless you're a girl. then I'd be saying "you could have destroyed your vagina in that accident"

That sucks about your car, but this snow will be good.

I've totalled two cars in my day. Both in the rain. Now I have an SUV, it's nice in the snow. Wet roads = Drive Slow Homie. Your insurance is about to skyrocket fam.

Originally posted by ego maniac@Mar 3 2006, 03:34 AM

ughhhh/....

man I cant do the snow...

I like sun... an warmth...

an sun...

an beer.

yeah that's what I want, when i'm finished this course i'm moving to somewhere constantly sunny.

ha... I skated to my car this morning. Found a my car looking like a mufuckin popsicle. I didnt know weather to lick it or scrape it.

^Looks like you're missing a wheel, bro.

I walked outside this morning and thought I landed on Hoth. Fucking bullshit. Snow, wind, dry, ass-cold. My hand froze just smoking a cigarette. Bullshit I tell you. You know, this weather really fucks up my plans to go painting, my dudes.

My place needs to be weather stripped. The wind is killing me.

Johnny, that's a cool flick.

My girlfriend was driving in the mountains on Wednesday when we went around this corner in the shade, hit a patch of black ice, span 360 degrees in to the other lane, and slammed in to a snowbank, which prevented us from dropping over a 30 foot cliff.

It was awesome...

damn, johnny and dazzle were a few feet away from being killed. but who in that province hasn't been in a life threatening accident due to weather?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this