drug test

shinyblackwater

Two things I KNOW work are Niacin and Golden Seal.

My boy has basically been on probation 80% of the time I have known him. Most recently he was on house arrest for a few months and when he got off he was on probation. Everytime he would come out we would be smoking fat ass els infront of his face and he would want to hit it. Sometimes he would smoke on els as little as 2 days before his drug test. I watched him inhale it and saw how high he was because he gets a certain way. Somehow this mother fucker passes his drug tests alll the fucking time. He said he bought shit from GNC and takes it for a couple days before the test. Dude is also pretty athletic so that could help out too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THC sits in your fat cells,so the bigger you are the longer it takes to get clean,if your a lil runt type nigga than it shouldnt take no time

and the drug screens i take pick up golden seal,liquid stuff and all that other bullshit you hear about,but do you,its your ass on the line not mine.

putting chlorine in your urine isnt gonna work. most places that are on top of their shit wont even let you flush the toilet after you're done, or wash your hands or anything of the sort.

is powdered urine sold in the same aisle as powdered milk..?.

Originally posted by Ninja1065@Mar 1 2006, 09:31 PM

the only way to go is to drink bleach which will completely flush your system clean...but in doing this, you always run the chance of causing some maaajor damage to your system. So if you're that desperate, drink(bleach) till you puke, then drink(bleach) some more. If you dont want to do that, pick up gold capsuels from any nutrition store, down about 4 or more of those, and drink a shit load of cranberry juice, im talkin about non-stop until the appointment.

do not drink bleach til you puke!

you will die

i've heard two or three drops of bleach per gallon of water will clean you out, but i wouldn't risk it.

those detox drinks from a health food store and some GNC's will fix you but alot of tests look for masking agents

I'd just drink a shit ton of water and take some megaman vitamins the night before so you dont piss water and have to take the test over again

you could also beat off right before the test, the protein in your urine might make the sample too concentrated to test and they'd have to reschedule for a couple weeks later giving you time to try and burn the fats filled with THC off.

go to erowid.com

Originally posted by shinyblackwater@Mar 2 2006, 02:20 AM

I did a search and couldn't find any results.... so I'm posting .

Anyone here got any bright ideas on passing a urine test ?

5 days till....

Heavy Smoker ....

They watch so I was wondering about these detox drinks .

Do these drinks really work?

drinks don't work

pills don't work

this is what works:

quitting smoking the pot

much daily exercise (your best bet is cardio) and water intake

seriously 5 days before a test you're fucked, so find somebody with clean piss and buy some pocket hand-warmers

Don't be drinking anything but water, everything else like sodas trap THC in your blood stream... plus you gotta watch what you eat...

2 or 3 drops of bleach in a gallon of water won't even make the water 'pure enough to dink'... I mean, hurricane knowledge tells me that the rule of thumb about purifying water by the bleach method is 8 drops a gallon, let it sit for a while and then it's safe to drink. So, I doubt 2 or 3 drops in a gallon...

I once failed a test one day and passed the next... but all I did was fast and not drink any water... plus I hadn't smoked in over 60 days. The chick asked me if I could have been around any second hand smoke, to which I said DUH! but I was acrross a table on a screened porch and it had been 2 days sice... ayway, short story long, failed one day, passed the next.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Mar 1 2006, 06:53 PM

get this:

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

or drink hella cranberry juice starting now. also do a lot of exercise/drink water. since thc is fat soluble if you burn a lotta fat you will pass. my friend could pass tests in 5 days since he was a skinny ass fool.

word on the cranberry juice...this shit WORKS. way back in high school i knew mad kids who would be chokin blunts and have a test comin up, they would walk around school with a big ass jug of cranberry juice and drink like 3 of em a day. good luck

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Mar 2 2006, 07:52 AM

Drink a gallon of water.

youll be pissing your pants but it works everytime.

seriously.... i have doen this a few times... drink so much water before the test that you are pissin straight water (clear, no yellow at all).... depending on who is doin the testing and how important it is to them to fuck you over, they will either a.)call it a clean test b.) make you take the test over when the results come back (which will at least buy you a little more time & that might be all you need) or c.) call it a failed test and say you fucked with it on purpose, to which you can reply by sayin you had some really spicy/salty food and just happened to drink a lot of water or some shit and play all stupid and innocent... and hopefull get to re-take with clean by the time all this goes down...

they WILL NOT find thc in your piss if you do this right, but they can tell you have a lot of water in your piss (creatinin levels or some shit )

and take your stupid ass to the gym, sweat your fuckin bag off and drink drink drink constanly... water, cran juice whatever (no sugary soda shit)

p.s. ( be careful with the timing cuz i've sat waiting to take a piss for 45 mins in some serious pain cuz i had like 2 liters of water in my bladder that wanted to come out real bad and the shit does not feel good at all )

I currently work for these guys:

http://www.detoxforless.com, which is a reseller for Spectrum Labs, the worlds #1 detox retailer.

Without sounding too cocky, I prolly know the most of anybody on these forums short of anybody who actually works in a testing lab.

First off, don't follow any of these stupid DIY suggestions. At worst they will get you sick, and at best they will non give clear results on the test resulting them either making you take the test again, or getting a positive result (which is bad) for a masking agent.

If you had more than 5 days to prepare, you could get it out of your system naturally...This shit depends on all kinds of variables (how often you smoke, your metabolism, what kind of test you're taking, etc..)

Anyways, we have a whole line of products, all of which work if you use them right. The drinks work if you're not a super heavy smoker and have at least 1 hour 1 prepare. But if you don't follow the instructions on the back, then you will prolly fail.

Anyway, go to that website, call the #800 number and the girl on the phone will tell you excatly what you need for your situation. And they offer overnight shipping.

I'm not trying to push their products or anything, I don't make any more or less dough if you buy, but I DO know that shit works and they've been in business for a long time.

Couple Cited in Bizarre Fake Penis Case

By JOE MANDAK, Associated Press Writer

Friday, March 3, 2006

(03-03) 14:27 PST Pittsburgh (AP) --

A man and woman were cited Friday in connection with a bizarre incident that resulted in a fake penis being microwaved at a convenience store last week.

Leslye Creighton, 41, of Wilkinsburg, and Vincent Bostic, 31, of Pittsburgh, were both cited for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct in the Feb. 23 incident at the Get Go! gasoline and convenience store in McKeesport, about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Each charge carries a possible sentence of up to 90 days in jail and up to a $300 fine.

Bostic had filled a fake penis with his urine that Creighton, a friend, planned to use to pass a drug test she was taking to get a job, Police Chief Joseph Pero said.

Creighton asked a store clerk to microwave the device so the urine inside would be body-temperature and fool those giving the drug test, Pero said.

Police still aren't sure why or how Creighton chose to use a device that mimics the male sex organ to pass her drug test.

Creighton didn't immediately return a call to her home on Friday.

Defense attorney William Difenderfer didn't dispute the police account, but said there's no proof his clients had any criminal intent to damage the microwave — the basis for the criminal mischief charge.

"I certainly understand the ramifications and I'm certainly not saying it wasn't a stupid thing to do," Difenderfer said. "But there's a lot of bizarre stuff that we don't always have a remedy for in the crimes code."

Difenderfer said his clients want to settle the case, in part, by reimbursing the store for a new microwave oven.

Pero said the store got rid of the old oven because it couldn't be used for food once bodily fluids were cooked inside it.

Neither Difenderfer nor Pero know what kind of job the woman applied for, or whether she was hired.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Mar 1 2006, 09:25 PM

drinks don't work

I used to smoke weed, and I drank one of those $50 drinks and it worked. The thing is the test didn't come back clean, it came back as inconclusive. I think the tests themselves are costly to employers but they do it for insurance and liability reasons and more so as long as it doesn't come back as "positive" they can't just probe at you assuming it will happen...