Would You

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really.....the shit is like $10 my dude

$50 for the dick suck..

on a side note..my roomie just came back from amsterdam and I qoute

"I was fucking bad bitches son!..I mean like Paris Hilton ass ho's..for like 50 euro..word up!"

..I hate my roomate

flowers being bad as in using a female wash to clean the vagina. good hygine a plus but if it smells like summers eve girl prob ridin lots of meat and trying to clean up afterward. each vagina has its own smell and is it dont smell naturel u dont trust it words i alway live by.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by soulkillers@Mar 2 2006, 06:20 AM

flowers being bad as in using a female wash to clean the vagina. good hygine a plus but if it smells like summers eve girl prob ridin lots of meat and trying to clean up afterward. each vagina has its own smell and is it dont smell naturel u dont trust it words i alway live by.

Another fine example of drinking and typing!

hats off to you sir

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Mar 1 2006, 10:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Mar 1 2006, 10:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>is she hot? then yes...yes I would.

crazy just makes the sex better.

[/b]

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 1 2006, 01:17 PM

Do it.

I'm sure great stories will come from it.

<!--QuoteBegin-ronald@Mar 1 2006, 02:32 PM

yea youre a fag if you dont!

So ass-sex is called "greek style"? Did this practice originate in Greece? Do greek women instinctively want to put it in the ass? Is it bred into their genes? Any greeks, scientists, or greek scientists on here please explain.

That fact makes My Big Fat Greek Wedding actually funny.

Strippers are fucking gross. I wouldn't fuck one with a rubber cock glued to the end of a broomstick. Unless she's got a signed and notarized certificate from the gynecologist that she's free and clear of any abc diseases, I wouldn't even shake her hand. You'll probably get gingivitis and cold sores on your dick if you even just get head. You must be hard up for some action, bro.