Would You

SilentBob

Who lived in a tent for 3months ?

Ok. so I know it's a high probability that i'll get clowned for making this thread.

Went out tonight with a girl. She told me she used to stage dance. That she has tried every kind of med under the sun. That she within the last 3 months punched a guy to the ground then proceeded to kick him till he couldn't get up. That within the last 3 months (she's travelling through the country) lived in a tent on one of our countries famous party spots.

After awhile I started clowning with my boys. She thought she should leaved.

she grabbed my hands and asked me to call her. I gave her a small* kiss. But didn;t fuck cos I was pretty weirded out by all of this. Do I need such a hectic girl in my life? I think not. Would I like a blow job from a girl who is easy going about these things? yes. (disclaimer. I'm a nice guy. but. ... well if she doesn;t mind neither do i)

And yeah she was alright looking.

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SilentBob@Mar 1 2006, 10:39 AM

My homey (the one who goes jekl and hyde for those who remember my last drunk thread) is insisting a fuck her greek.

I just remembered,

So now he's your homie? hahaha damn dude. Anyway, what is 'a fuck her greek'?

Originally posted by Tesseract+Mar 1 2006, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Mar 1 2006, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Mar 1 2006, 10:39 AM

My homey (the one who goes jekl and hyde for those who remember my last drunk thread) is insisting a fuck her greek.

I just remembered,

So now he's your homie? hahaha damn dude. Anyway, what is 'a fuck her greek'?

[/b]

thought that might be alittle confusing. Not pumpkin head. dude who wanted to fight pumpkin head and made a funny noise before hanging up our phone call.

i was kicking it with some off duty strippers on saturday night, they were pretty cool

we didnt do anything though i guess they were tired and shit so i didnt get so much as a lap dance but i was talking to them and giving them a massage

but if i would have hit it

but again use the almighty rubber

there is a triple six song that is super appropriate for your situation. i think its called "dont be scared" but anyways the hook goes "dont be scared put a rubber on the head, dont be scared put a rubber on the head" great song. Triple six has context for any of life's problems, really.

if i wasnt at work id upload it for you. but i am at work. damn i wanna hear that song.

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 1 2006, 05:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 1 2006, 05:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Silentbob...just do it...and this time, don't let your "feelings" get in the way

[/b]

Lens I'm sorry I used the word "feel" one time. Clearly despite the fact you've come on here before "feeling" way more than I ever have about a certain Asian ex girlfriend, and the fact that you are a San Fran loving vegetarian pizza eater has not allowed the inner frat boy within you to forgive me.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 1 2006, 06:08 PM

there is a triple six song that is super appropriate for your situation. i think its called "dont be scared" but anyways the hook goes "dont be scared put a rubber on the head, dont be scared put a rubber on the head" great song. Triple six has context for any of life's problems, really.

if i wasnt at work id upload it for you. but i am at work. damn i wanna hear that song.

This song sounds entertaining. I might just soulseek it.

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 1 2006, 06:19 PM

dude, after the results of your last thread you have to do it..

What results?