feeding monkeys

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This one time I went down to Canal to catch fills with mero, but by the time I arrived the rain had started coming down harder than Marlon Waynes in Requiem For a Dream. Then I remembered that Domincans are dry-clean only and tend to shrink when wet.... so the homie probably wouldn't be showing.

This was around 1:30 and the food box was rumbling, so I decided to smuggle some grub from McDonald's (a filet 'o fish makes waiting on the express while sitting in bum piss a lot more tolerable). As I was walking up to the McDonald I looked down and found a 20 spot that the rain'd blown into the doorframe. The fact that I was on my last $5 made the find that much better.

I picked the bill up, walked in, grabbed a fish filet, ran back down into that station, ate my slop and ran into some kid selling demos on the train for $5. I offered him $3 and he said that was alright. Then I went home and realized why you never hear of rappers getting signed by handing out demos on the 2 am express.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Feb 28 2006, 11:49 PM

dont checks have like a 90 day cash it or void type deal?

Traditionally, it's 180 days, but the bank has discretion to cash the check anyway. So it's up to the teller and/or their manager. I've done it before, and they didn't say anything. The check likely has something printed on it re: the length of time that it is still considered valid.

Originally posted by ^ . ^+Mar 1 2006, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (^ . ^ - Mar 1 2006, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dont checks have like a 90 day cash it or void type deal?

[/b]

just aim for the slowest looking teller at the bank

<!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Mar 1 2006, 01:49 AM

I've found a ton of brand new packs of smokes.

Once I found a cigar pack, opened it out of curiosity and it had an already rolled blunt in it. Shit was rolled sick too. Puffed it up, pretty good ish.

Couple cell phones and shit.

Nothing ever over the $200 range.

that was my box of blunts

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH@Mar 1 2006, 01:16 AM

one time while leaving a redsox game i had an urge for burger king so me and my girlfriend go to the atm. upon having some trouble opening the door some drunk asshole bursts through the door talking about "you gotta use ya fahcking cahd." meanwhile said asshole left his card in the machine with the "would you like to make another transaction screen" flashing. long story short, we only took out 20 dollars and threw the card away. we justified it by the guy being a shithead and gave the change from BK to someone collecting money for charity.

You only took 20 out? You officially suck at life

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 1 2006, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 1 2006, 05:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BUCK FUSH@Mar 1 2006, 01:16 AM

one time while leaving a redsox game i had an urge for burger king so me and my girlfriend go to the atm. upon having some trouble opening the door some drunk asshole bursts through the door talking about "you gotta use ya fahcking cahd." meanwhile said asshole left his card in the machine with the "would you like to make another transaction screen" flashing. long story short, we only took out 20 dollars and threw the card away. we justified it by the guy being a shithead and gave the change from BK to someone collecting money for charity.

You only took 20 out? You officially suck at life

[/b]

Agreed. I would have cleaned out the checking and savings.

I found a wallet out in the parking lot of the grocery store I worked at. I checked it for money...and saw nothing. I kept looking through it and just as I walked in the door...I found a secret stash hidden in there that looked to be around a couple grand. I went ahead and turned it in and the bitch didn't even hook me up with a twenty for turning it in.

free things are nice.. ive found about a total of $30-$50 laying around... and i also found about 2gs of weed on the floor. but ive probly lost said amount ive found, so it evens out.

its hard to not take free money. i mean if i lost money i would expect that shit to be gone. i wouldnt expect anyone to turn it in. so i guess that justifies why i would always keep free money.

as far as having a blank check type of situation... i would take enough to be happy.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Mar 1 2006, 01:00 PM

I found a wallet out in the parking lot of the grocery store I worked at. I checked it for money...and saw nothing. I kept looking through it and just as I walked in the door...I found a secret stash hidden in there that looked to be around a couple grand. I went ahead and turned it in and the bitch didn't even hook me up with a twenty for turning it in.

When I was alot younger, I would to to the beach on the morning after the 4th of July celebration and look for unused fireworks lying around. One year I found some womans purse with a ton of credit cards and about $400 in cash in it. For some reason I got in touch with her via her info inside and gave her the purse, and money, back.

I think she hooked me up with 20 bucks, but in retrospect.... I shouldve kept that money. Thats like several yearly salaries to a 9 year old. I wouldve been BALLIN.

This Heroine Girl told me Life is Pointless

She is in Anthropology and wishes to study Monkeys ,

her species .

She works her needle like a monkey.

I dont shoot that shit and i can see "bad needle handling."

oqgjex.jpg :innocent: :toothache: :disguised:

i was livin down the jersey shore roughin it with my girl on her fam's campground membership (lake&shore anyone??)

anyway, me and her go down to chill with her cousin in wildwood and im in the backseat chillin. i feel something weird under my ass and so i lift up and reach in my pocket, tell me i didnt find 2 FAT ASS 20 sacks and a 20 dollar bill. all my shit, but still... good times

One time I sat down on the back row of the bus and found a harry potter wallet. I took the bread ($175) and threw the wallet out the window. Prolly some stupid rich twerp who lost it.

Another time on the bus some lesbo dropped a pack of stogies onto the seat next to her... Me an some other dude saw it but didnt say shit when she was getting off. We both lunged but I was quicker on the draw... SUCKA!