The Slept on 401 Beer Drinking Graf Kids...

Willy Wonker

well well well .

i like the perv and stat there dopetastic.

ri is dope as well

dope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like to say dope cuz its a drug and the word sounds cool. i hear it in the ruff neighborhood as you might call it .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by infared

ah what the hell...i love ct influence

yeah i love that ol' CT style too.......but it's funny that all these kids are saying 3a, when it's guys like..... cycle, sub, gaze, emit, eroc, eros, brat, jive ..that gave Ct a style back in early 90's not kem and ges.

Originally posted by graff_trend

yeah i love that ol' CT style too.......but it's funny that all these kids are saying 3a, when it's guys like..... cycle, sub, gaze, emit, eroc, eros, brat, jive ..that gave Ct a style back in early 90's not kem and ges.

Exactomundo who cares if theyre inspired by others the main thing is that their painting elevating evolving there are serious skills brewing there in that bunch. I mean yes GeS and KeM are very good artists and good artists are always emulated just like athletes,movie stars,entertainers you get the picture... so dont sleep with these kids its just sad some of yuall see the negative b4 the postive hmmmm wonder y that is o well im just a simple man...........UpStill kickickkickckicivroooooooooom....QUEMANDOtuCASA y TUFAMILIA

I don't know why so many people are hatin'... surprisingly not as many people are raggin' on me as I thought... I don't even think my shit is that good but I guess it is for someone who has only been painting seriously for 1 summer...

peace...

--->Willy

Craf

staT

Dek

perV

Viel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived