Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.yuck

RED ALERT

I just shit green. Like the color of broccoli. What does this mean. Everything was firm. Not enough iron. Help me out i dont have insurance.

its okay i shit diareah all night....every hour and almost passed out 3 times.....and im still recooperating...dont worry.

Today was the first time in my life i have ever witnessed this horrendousness. Not enough calcium eh? I can fix that.

false start, missed the point... man last year I went through a phase of nothing but green shits, had no clue but then I quit dinking this 'gatorade' they gave us at work, man, not only did the color get right it softened up! No more anti-fantasies about people giving me CPR in the toilet...

Seriously, nothing unhealthy and dietary changes should get you straight...

Yeah that makes sense. I have been on a strict no vegetable or fruit diet now for a few months. Im gonna have to watch out for scurvy too.

I swear, one time when i was really young I feltl sick for weeks, and I shit SILVER!!

I kid you not

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Feb 28 2006, 10:20 PM

Today was the first time in my life i have ever witnessed this horrendousness. Not enough calcium eh? I can fix that.

lol :haha: :haha: :haha: nigga why u scared homie? that happened to me once in a while a go, that shit is normal. hey u trippin homey, yeah like some of the jackz know was da deal u probably need more vitamins and water. Eat more veggies and water!! Eat healthy shit. Stay away from artificial sweetners that shit can kill u! don't drink pop. Nigga go to GNC.COM and learn more. I recomend going to that website and learn more about vitamins and herbs. I recomend Mega Men from GNC and drink water. and try to eat less cheese and dairy. Stay away from milk. Do u know what kind of hormones give them cows before the miking proccess? that shit is bad. Eat rice milk or soy nigga do ur homework/. Peace holla back if you need more advise.

Originally posted by Flavicon@Feb 28 2006, 11:15 PM

I swear, one time when i was really young I feltl sick for weeks, and I shit SILVER!!

I kid you not

u probably ate a crayon or something! Ralphie :haha: teacher I think I ate a crayon :king: :haha:

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 28 2006, 11:29 PM

I thought this thread was gonna be about Red Alert the Autobot.

I thought this was gonna be about fucking a girl while she's on her period

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this