Black Girls In The Library

Rude&InTheNude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ARCEL@Mar 1 2006, 12:10 AM

the other day i heard this black girl talking about smelling other girls' crotches. she was like, naw-aww i don't wanna be smellin that shit, i was like lol this is awesome

One time, I didn't overhear, a black woman actually told me how she could eat pussy better than any man. I think she was trying to tell me something. Oh yeah, and I was in jail.

I'm so glad I can laugh about these things now.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Feb 28 2006, 09:10 PM

the other day i heard this black girl talking about smelling other girls' crotches. she was like, naw-aww i don't wanna be smellin that shit, i was like lol this is awesome

haha.......

i once exchanged strategies on how to take off alarms from clothing and stealing tips from 3 black girls with two bags of stolen clothes..... :shook:

Originally posted by po it up+Feb 28 2006, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (po it up - Feb 28 2006, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CALIgula@Feb 28 2006, 05:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 04:07 PM

that carls jr is so grime...

FUCK YEAH....i was about to say the same exact fucking thing (except i woulda added a y to the end of grime)....me and my homie left a club an hour north of frisco (cause the girls were ugly)...and said fuck it lets just drive to the city....got there at like 1am...went to cj's on market...got harassed for money by all 50 bums in front of that spot....had to break money to get change...for the bathrooms... to go wash hands (bathrooms are free to use in the carls jr's where im at)...smelled like crack and ass in it....broken crack pipe on the floor....blood all over the fucking sink....whatever tho....gotta love sucka free!! :love2: :love2:

same thing happend to me only it was because i didnt buy a wrestling video , he was getting crazy like hittin my arm with the shit. i wanted to smash my slurpee over his head but it's a slurpee..i couldnt do that, they are delicious.

[/b]

:haha: :haha:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I laughed my ass off while reading this thread.

Muni=Pussy in greek.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 28 2006, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 28 2006, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you knockin muni?

[/b]

Originally posted by ego maniac@Feb 28 2006, 04:35 PM

stinky busshopper/

Originally posted by isor357@Feb 28 2006, 04:37 PM

the muni is good stuff. If i had muni i would kill my car

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 04:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 28 2006, 01:35 PM

stinky busshopper/

perra mugrosa

i got muni maps for sale of if you play your cards right ill give you one for free oh and the posters

its the laminated ones that come in the bus shelter

Originally posted by fearthesear@Feb 28 2006, 11:19 PM

haha.......

i once exchanged strategies on how to take off alarms from clothing and stealing tips from 3 black girls with two bags of stolen clothes..... :shook:

one time on the bus as i hopped in through the back this groupe of 3 black guys and 1 black girl were talking shit to somebody they kept referring to as a narc because he was looking suspicious

and as the guy gets up to go away he kinda tries to be polite and says "allright then guys" and theyre all like

"get the fuck out of here man, get your white ass off the bus"

"with your racist ass"

"FAGGOT!"

i noticed he had a tattoo of a confederate flag, hence the racist comment.

well after 10 minutes me and my boy start hitting up the panels and windows and they start talking about markers and people they know who sniff them, then the discussion got into how "byron from 1200 block" got caught huffing paint and how when they seen him later he had like paint around his mouth and shit

at which point they started asking us to hit up their sets and their nicknames and shit

then they started talking about drugs and about acid and how one of them dropped and then broke into the zoo and started tripping out

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Mar 1 2006, 10:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Mar 1 2006, 10:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-At_the_Boyles@Mar 1 2006, 11:53 AM

silly black people arent allowed in libraries. thats just stupid.. they cant even read

Hahahahahahahaha. YES.

GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS.

[/b]

i remember overhearing some young kids about 10-11 discussing rosa parks and and on of them said "she got arrested for nothing" and they started laughing because as he explained black people still want to sit in the back of the bus

i didnt want to laugth lest they call me a racist

which im not, ive had 3 black people over at my house

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 28 2006, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 28 2006, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Feb 28 2006, 05:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 08:08 PM

thats cause i use the youth one and all i do is cover up the Y, the only difference is the Y for youth and A for adults and about 35$ more

orrr....

you can ride fer free like meeeeeeeeeeeee....

use an old strip from another card

extremely good scanner. laminate.

keep in wallet....

wallaaaaaaaaa....

pfffffffffff

oh im sorry i forgot 10$ is too much for a mexican like you

my fault

[/b]

yer damn right./.

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude@Feb 28 2006, 01:31 PM

Damn they're loud. They roll in packs everytime too. Never alone. Ever. Yeah, I know there's a cute guy in here, but do they have to laugh like hyenas to let their presence be known?

I GUARANTEE YOU THIS DUDE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO THOSE GIRLS. HE DIDN'T SAY "HEY, YOU BLACK GIRLS IN THE LIBRARY ARE LOUD. AND YOU ALWAYS ROLL IN PACKS!"

INSTEAD, HE KEPT QUIET AND STAYED TIMID AND MEEK, THEN WHEN HE GOT HOME HE UNLEASHED HIS FURY BY POSTING A THREAD ABOUT IT.

• 1 year later...

black girls are jealous of hispanic/white/asian girls because they can grow long hair.

well maybe not all black girls but this one black chick in high school hated this one mexican/guatamalen girl claiming she tried to take her man, but later the black girl said that "how come i can't have hair like suzy? how come hers gets to be long and mine doesn't?"

shit was pathetic. i told her she needed to go to some afrocentric function so she could be proud of her heritage.

nah not really but i should've told her that.