Black Girls In The Library

Rude&InTheNude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Feb 28 2006, 04:38 PM

call them out.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen them fight?

They'll grab a bitch by the hair with the left hand and sock the shit out of her face with the right. I've even seen one grab the back of a girl's head and smash her face right onto a locker.

Oh, sweet high school memories...

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Feb 28 2006, 01:56 PM

if i was a girl id never fight a black girl, they get ghetto. ive seen it

yeah this guy i knew started talking shit to one i think sophmore year in high school

and the shit escalated into a fight and he got his ass beat

haha

not like he could have beat HER ass though...

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude+Feb 28 2006, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rude&InTheNude - Feb 28 2006, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Feb 28 2006, 04:38 PM

call them out.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen them fight?

They'll grab a bitch by the hair with the left hand and sock the shit out of her face with the right. I've even seen one grab the back of a girl's head and smash her face right onto a locker.

Oh, sweet high school memories...

[/b]

thats funny....

fightin black girls...

Iv never boxed with one..

they like to "cat fight"...

maybe thats just round these parts

on a related note

i seen so many drunk hipster girls get their ass beat for saying the wrong shit or bumping into a black bitch who wasnt having it

i remember i was posting on mission st one time when this drunk lating bitch came up to me trying to talk to me and shit i told her to go away cause she was fat and hurt

so she wandered around and i kinda left and came back an hoiur later and she was still there only now some black girl was yelling at her to go away before she gets her ass beat and the latin girl stayed there and the black girl dropped her and started kicking her in the head and shit

and then the black girl took her purse

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 05:03 PM

on a related note

i seen so many drunk hipster girls get their ass beat for saying the wrong shit or bumping into a black bitch who wasnt having it

Yes! And it's so well deserved too! Those drunk hipster girls are the types that go on Myspace and call their friends "niggers" for fun, list their ethnicity as Black/African Descent as a joke, and have names like xTalkShitGetHitx or xDropKickingBitchesInTheFacex or xxxImaVeganThatDoesLotsofCokexxx.

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude@Feb 28 2006, 02:49 PM

Yes! And it's so well deserved too! Those drunk hipster girls are the types that go on Myspace and call their friends "niggers" for fun, list their ethnicity as Black/African Descent as a joke, and have names like xTalkShitGetHitx or xDropKickingBitchesInTheFacex or xxxImaVeganThatDoesLotsofCokexxx.

thank god, i thought i was the only one seeing this.