Boss is gone....

Gunm

SO my boss is out of town for the next two days and left me with some work to do.

Question of the hour is do i goof off solid all day today or tommorrow and get everything done in one day or just space out the work and get it done gradually?

What would Mero do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 28 2006, 01:26 PM

get your work done as fast as possible and then goof off. if you goof off first and leave it till after, you might not get it done in time and he'll be all "what were you doing while i was gone?", then next thing you know you'll be collecting unemployment and developing a nasty crack habit.

Guest KephaOneLove

^^this sounds good..but i'd advise on splitting up your work load between both days...still gives you time to fuck around but doesnt let everyone in the office know your fuckin around...na mean??

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 1 2006, 02:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 1 2006, 02:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sounds like a huge bag of trouble and regrets.

Do it.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-count chocula@Mar 1 2006, 05:35 PM

-

so... how's this progressing?

-

Not bad...i am supposed to go meet with this guy this morning but I think I'll just move the meeting to tommorrow instead. I cannot believe how lazy i have gotten. But i will crank out all my work this morning so when the boss comes back i'll have results to show him.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 1 2006, 12:54 PM

ha ha ha, gimme some ideas

Just start walking around the office knocking shit over.

Desks, water coolers, people, cubicle walls.

Peg someone, preferrably a woman, in the face with a phone.

Make a pie-chart displaying how productive you were in demonstrating the "chaos theory".

Demand a raise.

Order yourself a pizza at your desk ala "Zack" of "Saved By The Bell" fame.

pie%20chart.jpg

+

ZACK%20morris.jpg