-Desperation Food-

Spuds Mckenzie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Ramen fo sho.

Pinto beans + Eggs+ Cheese+ Seasoning salt+ Hot sauce

fried bologna

fried hot dogs

Spaghettios? That's "Valley Forge-boiled bootleather" desparate. That shit smells like vomit. I'd eat my neighbor's cat before spaghettios.

I feel bad for niggas. Between me and my girl we always get a nice salad going (usually with some feta or at least croutons), a meat course, rice or pasta, and a vegetable on the side. If I have room for dessert, I usually go with frozen candy bars. I can't slum when it comes to the grub, never that.

Guest imported_b0b

Instant noodles (thin that is what you chaps call ramen) with whatever frozen veg there is thrown in, slice up any fresh veg that will cook fast and boil it up then crack an egg into it, just like the way poached eggs used to be cooked. Whilst cooking chuck in some chilli oil, bay leaves, soya sauce. I always make sure I got loads of pickles, chutneys, herbs etc.. So even if I have something dull I can always add loads of flavour.

Also I make loads of my own chutneys; last year I made chilli & papaya relish (as I had a bumper crop of chillies from my plants), nectarine relish, mango chutney, rhubarb & mint jelly and loads of chilli oil.

ramen, i usually have a bag of frozen veggies that costs a buck at the store. and hoisin sauce. that shit slams so hard.

ramen= 10 cents

bag of veggies= 1 dollar

hoisin sauce=1 dollar

under 3 bucks. and you can add as many packets of ramen as you want. you could feed a whole family for less than 3 bucks.

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 28 2006, 12:14 PM

opened the fridge, then the cabinet then the fridge again like 600 times.

SO FUCKING ON POINT.

I SOMEHOW THINK THAT SHIT'S GONNA APPEAR IF I OPEN EACH CABINENT ENOUGH TIMES.

REMINDS ME OF MY CHILDHOOD.

THAT CEREAL MIGHT JUST FIND IT'S WAY THROUGH THAT DOOR!