WRITERS BENCH HAWAII

NewKoncept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pakalolo1+Feb 28 2006, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pakalolo1 - Feb 28 2006, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 28 2006, 12:25 PM

first bies gave me a painting demonstration, then hooked me up with some black book skillz, oh shit bies...  All thats left is mural sillz.  (guess u gonna have to take me out to do my business)

37.jpg

yo newkon whens and wheres this at man...looks like fun

[/b]

i'll be workin on the next one. I'll let you know, just stay posted! would be good to see the face of someone that hooked me up

Originally posted by subliminal_art+Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subliminal_art - Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM

let me tell you...  these are some crazy muthas...

0e46499a.jpg

they are some crazy mutherfuckers.

goddammit quest!!

i bet that sketch is more than you've done in my book which you've had for like 4 months

:yuck: :haha:

[/b]

THAT WAS YOUR BOOK :haha:

Originally posted by subliminal_art+Feb 28 2006, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subliminal_art - Feb 28 2006, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM

let me tell you...  these are some crazy muthas...

0e46499a.jpg

they are some crazy mutherfuckers.

goddammit quest!!

i bet that sketch is more than you've done in my book which you've had for like 4 months

:yuck: :haha:

[/b]

thats your book! :haha: but for what its worth i wanted to rip it out and out it in mines.