WRITERS BENCH HAWAII

NewKoncept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

+ 07.10.2007 + Scribble Jam Pre-Lims

(Didn't know where else to post this. Off the Rhymesayers site)

Venue: Waipahu Fil-Com Center

Address: 94-428 Mokuola St.

City: Waipahu

State: HI

Doors: 5:00PM

Ages: All Ages

Cost: $15 w/o flyer/$12 with

-> MAIN Event: Pre Lim MC Battle (ALL CONTESTANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER) MAIN Event: 2 on 2 B-boy/girl Battle MAIN EVENT: Graf Battle DJ: Nikoless and others TBA

Additional: $5 Video Camera Fee

cant make it so i lets see some flicks after it goes down.

newkonbbrhino.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH]65127.vB[/ATTACH]

Just wanted to say what uppers to everybody. I'm an Ol' School fool with much love for graf. I don't really get up, other than a tag or decal here and there. I do, however, love to snap pics of sick pieces, and have a nice lil collection going. I've gotten to know some the guy at Prototype pretty well, what up Kev! I own a few sick canvases by Eight, from when Proto was still @ Windward Mall and a couple from dat Angry Woebeezy.Anyone wanna PM me and let me know some sick spots to snap pics, besides Halawa, but I gotta say that is the sickest spot I found so far. Anyways, Aloha and hope to meet a few of you. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scrambled: p.s. how the fuck do you get down at Pearl City Industrial PM me

270003598.jpg.8f2d0f8adfe8a5aa2963d5f3c85393f0.jpg

First of all, Q*666, no you don't smell bacon, unless that's what you had for breakfast! If you want a legit check, go ask Kevin at Proto who's slippah is on the Red Bull machine by the window. Newkon, it says Toke, the O is a link in the chain and the E is the hand sign for EastSide, hence the username. I know there was a Tok, no E, when I was young boy and I saw one guy writing it in Kaneohe on the bridge before Hawaiian Memorial, but I've been tagging that since the 90's. I don't get up too much, so that's why most never seen me. But I'm legit as they come. By the way, Newkon, after seeing some of your exchanges, I'm becoming a fan. No popo here so jus chill everyone!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...