PORK

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, yeah, 'poison fish, poison fish, poison fish, Ahhh... tasty fish!'

Yeah, I love me some duck and elk and actually, almost any 'game' can be made to knock your socks off, plus, as I learned from Seeking's ex-roomate (the Nuge), it's leaner and healthier than farm raised...

I used to have this girl, was nearly my wife... her WHOLE family hunted but they weren't from the south like us so I got freezerfulls of all kinds of Penn. and Ohio venison, duck, and goose each year, plus some special cuts from 'travel trips' where they would head out to the Rockies and hunt every year...man those were the days... PLUS! She was crazy in bed! Problem was...

Guest spectr

hey don't worry worms are a source of protien and you know you eat much worse shit than worms on a daily basis man think about what you eat man look into that shit. just a few fucking worms in pork would be nice compared to whats in some shit, if you want good meat get it from local butchers not the supermarket or butcher it yourself.

dont know if anyones said this already, but you have to pour bleach on the pork, not just any bleach chemistry lab high concentration shit, and you will see worms squirm out. ive seen it in class.

my old bio teacher loved talking about shit like that, almost ruined bacon for me.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 28 2006, 01:30 AM

My buddy told me he was watching House on FOX and the dude said something about pouring alcohol or coca-cola onto raw pork and worms will come out. Is that for real?

He later did some research (asking his muslim buddy at work) and then told me that this used to be the case, but now only a small percentage of pork has worms in it.

I find this all hard to believe, but maybe someone on here knows?

I love pork, but I always imagine pigs to be some horrible experiment gone wrong..like in Nation of Islam's history, when the scientist created the White Man, the pig was the byproduct, and then they were used as guards and stuff, until they devolved into the pig we see today. Eh?

i dunno but worms...but if you pour coke on a cld cut of ham or bolougnia it can strip the pint off a car....been doing that for ages....

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Feb 28 2006, 10:49 PM

if you pour coke on a cld cut of ham or bolougnia it can strip the pint off a car....been doing that for ages....

So... what? You pour coke on the ham and then rub the ham on the car or??

*Oh shit, plus the pigs in the Corvette is one of the dopest Mythbusters!*

Originally posted by porkchop+Feb 28 2006, 05:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Feb 28 2006, 05:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>it's clearly written in the bible that you shouldn't eat a cloven hoofed animal, or one that does not chew it's own cud.

so, if worms is what you get, just be glad it's not damnation.

keep is kosher.

xoxo

jew power

[/b]

word.

Jews rule and pig is traif just like my man porkchop pointed out.

<!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Feb 28 2006, 05:35 PM

the bible was written when people still confused parasites with demons.

and maybe there are demons just because you havent seen em doesnt mean they dont exist .

BOO!

i saw this travel show once in africa

these people were getting what they called "devil worms" from tredding in the dirty water too much

basically after developing for a while, the worms would i think stick their heads out ur skin and it would look like u had little white welts. To take them out the vilagers grabbed the heads and using a stick slowly and carefully rolled em onto the sticks and pulled them outta ur skin

theyr called devil worms cuz it hurts like SHIT taking them out. Apperently they can wrap around ur insides all over the place and taking them out can be real tricky

they get pretty long too

stay outta africa

Artist: Dead Prez

Album: Let's Get Free

Song: Be Healthy

It's all love . . .

I don't eat no meat, no dairy, no sweets

only ripe vegetables, fresh fruit and whole wheat

I'm from the old school, my household smell like soul food, bro

curried falafel, barbecued tofu

no fish though, no candy bars, no cigarettes

only ganja and fresh-squeezed juice from oranges

exercising daily to stay healthy

and I rarely drink water out the tap, cause it's filthy

i had a homie who used to go quail hunting....then he would take some of the meat and bring it to work....all the mexicans would make quail burritos..most mexicans will put just about anything in a tortilla

Originally posted by porkchop+Feb 28 2006, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Feb 28 2006, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Feb 28 2006, 03:49 PM

so who wants a Pork hat? Sadly enough...I have some.

i do?

[/b]

porkchop...its fresh as hell...shoot me an email.

steveaustin12oz@yahoo.com

Guest nutsonmychin!

House is a rad show about a bitter pill popping asshole doctor that almost kills all of his patients but right before they actually die he finds out whats wrong and saves them and makes some asshole remark about how they'd be better off dead anyways, then he eats a handful of pulls. There is no shortage of racism or sexism and i myself, find the doctor a bit sexy.....

oh, and i emailed you.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 1 2006, 01:04 PM

I'm not mexican and I will put just about anything in a tortilla.

Has anyone ever tried an ostrich burger? I know of a place that sells these and they dont grow ostrich in Hawaii, so I dont know how fresh the meat is. I've never tried one but people seem to like them.

ive had ostrich before. its a cross between turkey and beef. tastes pretty good.

I came across some information last year that made me never want to eat pork ever again. EVER.

I also got some info from the same highly credible source that prevents me from eating hotdogs either, except if i buy them myself and they are the most expensive all beef hotdogs i can find.

Ps. I still eat bacon bc ......well c'mon its bacon.