PORK

Weapon X

Originally posted by porkchop@Feb 28 2006, 09:38 PM

what are you trying to say?

they must have been on to something if there's worms creepin out your poorboy

aha

all I was saying was cook your food before you eat it, and it will always be kosher

that sounds more sensible to me than not eating hooved animals because the "devil has hooves"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!

Homer: Heh, heh, heh. (sarcastically) Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

^ one of my favorites. so who wants a Pork hat? Sadly enough...I have some.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Feb 28 2006, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Feb 28 2006, 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Feb 28 2006, 11:10 AM

Pork is fucking amazing, wormy or not. I've eaten some raunchy questionably cooked pork at some very unhealthy-looking joints and never had a problem.

maybe this is what is wrong with your brother.

[/b]

Then I should be getting that problem. It isn't that, my brother is literally THE pickiest eater I know. I think there's seriously less than 20 things that he'll eat. THAT'S what's probably wrong with him. I guess he'd rather shit a fire extinguisher than eat something "strange".

damn i just shoved some babyback pork ribs in the oven so it shouldnt really matter if there is worms in it because the will be cooked nice juicy worm flavor always the best umm i watched a thing on the animal planet it said 1 out of every 4 people has a type of worm in there system its just something humans live with some worms will live inside you for 30 years without any sign of them until you get violently ill and get them out either by mouth or ass which ever way is faster

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 28 2006, 03:49 PM

Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Homer: Ham?

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!

Homer: Heh, heh, heh. (sarcastically) Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

^ one of my favorites. so who wants a Pork hat? Sadly enough...I have some.

i do?

Guest nutsonmychin!

also, i would like to add a story that i saw on the travel channel.

some guy got a parasite or a worm, some creature in him belly. like, you could see it thru the skin, when he was on vacation in some tropical foresty area. he came home, and it got bigger so he went to the clinic and they told him to put clear nail polish on it. so he did.

this was supposed to deprive it of oxygen and it was going to have to burrow up through his skin. it didnt work, so he put a steak on it. still didnt work.

they had him do all kinds of shit and this thing was HUGE. they ended up removing it surgically and it was all on tape. it was fucking amazing. i think he named it george or something. and it was like 2 inches long.

the end,

oh yeah that story reminds me of this documentary i saw on the discovery channel once. This guy was exploring africa and he had all these welts all over his body causing him excruciating pain. It ended up being these worms that or flys or something. He was having fevers and was about to just pass out until some tribal guy rubbed a paste over the welts. The bugs burrowed upwards but died from lack of air. Then the tribe guy popped them from his body.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 06:16 PM

wow

you know when you see kids in poor ass africa and other like places where there are kids who are skinny but have enlarged bellies?

well i forgot who but somebody told me their bellies are enlarged because they have tape worms all up in their shit

yeah.

its called kwaziorkor. *sp?

caused by malnutrition

So... it's not worms right? I mean, I don't think that's worms... I thought it was something like they haven't eaten anything good in SO long that the body starts digesting the organs, and this releases gasses into the body cavity and THIS is what causes the distension... but I'm probably just as ignorant as dude w/ the flick.

In high school we made a skate 'zine and it included a big belly kid with the caption:

Pthtok has just enjoyed a delicious school lunch of yadda yadda...

I wrote the caption, I'm not proud, just sayin...

I eat uncooked pork all the time, italian style salame, sopresatta, prosciutto, etc. It's salt cured and air dried, never cooked, and there aren't any worms in it, much mold, no worms. However, I'm not saying I've tried any pork carpaccio, and I have seen some worms in some fishes that I think twice when eating any of those types which I haven't prepared myself or by a trusted professional. Tape worms in Swordfish being the most commonly known. I don't particularly like Swordfish, so it's not really an issue for me.

cows have hooves, goats have hooves, pigs and horses and donkeys and mules have hooves... so it's down to monkeys, dogs, cats and fish (not shellfish tho)... I'm gonna have to be down with the swine, the beef, skip cats and dogs, and include the mussles, scallops, crabs and lobster...