Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
"inkie"

bay area graff good places to buy suplies an paint

Im a writer who lives in the bay area and i usually go to ace to buy paint but $3 a can is kinda too much and to get good markers i have to order them so i was wonderin better places to get graff supplies and also good places to paint besides the richmond traintracks

Lensgraffitisupplies.com

The best place to get all your supplies in the Bay Area from:

$2 Montanas

$1 Krylons

* Caps

* Krink

* Magz

* Skillz

Good Luck fellow bay area "writer"...

By the way..Just paint anywhere....Heard Yards in oakland are chill, bring shitload of paint cause theres lots of walls that needs to be covered...

ha ha, when did i set that site up?

must have been during one of my blackouts

i would close this thread cause it was a crappy idea but there are so many great comedians writing on the thread it would be such a waste to close it, and by the way, my graff does suck but at least i know that

i googled "most efficient way to kill yourself",and this is what it came up with http://www.kojinshugi.com/ maybe you should give me some cans of spray paint and then i can seal my closet off and spray all the cans in there and i could breathe in the fumes and suffocate, or i could use it to paint

Guest -MOE LESTER-

shhhhh. dont tell ANYBODY ABOUT THIS. on 19th and capp street in san francisco there is a secret shop. in order to get in you must stand on the corner wearing all red. you have to be in ALL red, im dead seriousl about this. if you stand on the corner long enough a tiny man will appear and lead you into this secret shop, in which all graffiti supplies are 1 dollar.