Ever Been Chased?!?

Danger Zone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ever Been Chased?!?

Basically.... What kinda question is this?

Ever been chased? Seriously. Have you

dont more than 3 streetsides in your life?

this basicly....if you do any real work in the city your bound to get chased by either the police,gang members or the occasional vigilante superman type fools...basicly no matter where you paint your gonna have heat.in the nice parts of town you have to worry about nosey civilians and people calling the cops on you and following you around in their cars and shit.in the bad parts you probably wont have many people getting in your business but the danger is still there with the gangs and the patrols.so best thing is to keep your shoes laced up,keep your head on a swivel and your pants pulled the fuck up.WEAR A BELT.trust me.its hard to run with your pants around your ankles...

also, anyone ever had to deal with helicopters.i had to twice.both times it was at a trainyard and both times i chilled under a train for like fifteen minutes.which is mad scary.i kept thinking they were gonna move the train at any moment so yeah..whack.

Me and my boy went out to the freights by his crib. Its dark workers are out and trains are being coupled so we left to kill some other shit. I had made a big deal out of wanting to hit box trucks earlier that day. We move over a couple blocks over from the trains and what do we see...a fucking box truck between an apartment complex surrounded by a chain link fence and a construction zone. There were peoples out in the apartment complex and shit so i warned my boy not to hit the truck i walk 20 ft and turn around....hes on the back of the truck bombing the shit!!! we walk a little further and i start my throwie. I hear "stop right there" and see a big flashlight pointing at us. we run around the corner of the building through a small field and get caught in some brush. the guy catches up and is apparently a construction worker who speaks broken english...he ask us "why you paint the truck?" and we both denied it. He found the can that fell out my pants as i hit the corner and didnt pick it up so i chunked it off far as i could when he wasnt looking....still another can in my pants. My boy had dumped his cans and bakalava thing in the bushes when we got stuck. The guy said hes calling the laws and knows where my boy lives. He calls someone in spanish...obviously not the laws. We call my boys mom and she comes to scoop us up.....2hrs later the laws show up at my boys crib as were leaving to get some food. They tried the usual shit like seperating us and threats. but me and my boy didnt even have to discuss we already knew wtf they was doing...we had or stories down packed. they even found shit matching the wall on my phone but were unable to link it up because the pig asked me what the wall said and i played it off. After about a half hour they told us to keep it legal and left.

We went back the next day and grabbed everything the pigs didnt find.

keep your shoes laced up,keep your head on a swivel and your pants pulled the fuck up.WEAR A BELT.trust me.its hard to run with your pants around your ankles...

no one ever gives chase or anything where im at fuckin lamers but damn i know those 5-0 are stalkin me all night and never stop to say whatup.

Great advice, cool stories and as always FREEZE MEANS RUN.

• 1 month later...

Got bit by a doggy halfway over a fence after boostin from a bit of the ol yard raid and it mauled my shit up a bit. The jack let him go at it for a bit before throwin the cuffs on and calling me a terrorist haha.

Spent some hours in lockup, charged etc then let out the side door after being pointed to where the hospital was ... Explaining to Emergency why I was mauled by a dog at 3am was pretty funny tho.

Many more but cbf typin shit out on this iPhone jazz

i haven't really had to run much in graff'n'dance related situations

all the high profile stuff was with my brother and we seriously get all ninja mode metal gear solid status

like if there were video footage of all the adventures of rooftops and going all out on street side walls...young kids and toys would get soooo hype and old heads would lolllz

If you get chased outta spot these days by the 5-0, be careful. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING BEHIND. If you don't have a prior vandal charge you shouldn't have to worry so much but if you have anything vandal on your rap sheet - bet your bottom tax dollar, the cops will come looking for you with a warrant for materials.

If youve never been chased then I guess you havent written very long...

One time I was tagging in an alleyway an when I walks out there this mechanic talking to these two chp officers when I hear one asking "is that the kid you saw tagging on your block?" He says yeah and I was walking straight through these dudes when the cops yell Excuse me sir... young man! so then I start to book it and I cross the street into an underground parking lot. Im in a full out sprint with my markers flying out of my pockets and i could see the pig hauling ass to try an catch up. But its no use and I burn his ass and duck into the mall for some chillage.

Another time I was bombing this truck an all of a sudden this dude comes runin from across the street yelling Why you tagging on my truck an shit. So i book it around that corner and he jumps in his car and screetches around the corner so I turn around and run back the other way but he does a UE and pulls up on the curb in front of me. Im like o shit when he jumps out and slams me to the floor screaming about how hes going to get his gat and kill me. So hes trying to drag me into his car and rips my sweater. He reaches into his car(i thought it was a gat) but it was a cell phone. An hes all like talking to the cops like I caught me a tagger writing on my truck. So then I struggle hella hard and was able to stand and shake out of his grip. I break again an run like two blocks onto a bus an I tell the driver that theres a crazy guy after me so he should bounce. but while he ignores me the hero in the car pulls up in front of the bus cutting it off. The guy gets out and Im pinned on the bus. Then I get an Idea and I pulls out my spray can and start spraying straight at him while walking off the bus and the hero has to jump back while trying to kick me. Then I dash by into this park thats flat and visible on all sides. I book it across the park and I see him pulling around the corner so I ducks under this car while he drives by. finally hes out of sight and I cross the street and hop over this fence next to a house. I chill for about an hour all sweaty with my lung collapsing and see a couple of 5-0's go by. shits cuttiest I ever been in...

Also been chased by heroes in cars, Nortenos in a car, and security in a car. Whats your story? :beat:

Dude epic story xD

i was being a complete bad man one day yeah. And i see this building i wanna do a graff on. so i was like yo dawg, to my dawg. i wanna hit this. he was like, pff. good luck. then i did it. but i didnt clock that the building i was graffin on was at the start of the marathon, so i heard a gun clap and was like sheeeet. Thinkin it was the police, so i started running with like a million people gassin after me. musta been for like 26 miles-ish or some shit. anyway i got away. it was close though. trust

• 2 months later...

Doin highway stuff with another person. Cop rolls by in middle of deed, only i had begun. We dash, jump fence, friend cannot jump fence(lesson learned).

He urges me to continue, we ditch the paint. I jump 2 fences and hide a lil while away behind pillar. A guy smokin in his van in the parking lot across from me says "Hey..".

I ignore him thinkin wtf? He says "Hey.." again so i ask what.

Dude goes "you runnin from those cops?".. he doesnt seemed disturbed by it so i say yeah. he tells me cop is lookin over there and hes comin this way so i should take off.. i hop another fence and call a ride, switch my look up.

Get a call from the friend sayin he was at a gas station.

The cop had gave him a quarter to make the call and i picked him up from the cop at that gas station, claimin cousin or somethin...

.. he had got off sayin he was gettin food for his grandmother or somethin and didnt know who i was or why i ran..

long coolstory..

• 3 weeks later...

Doin highway stuff with another person. Cop rolls by in middle of deed, only i had begun. We dash, jump fence, friend cannot jump fence(lesson learned).

He urges me to continue, we ditch the paint. I jump 2 fences and hide a lil while away behind pillar. A guy smokin in his van in the parking lot across from me says "Hey..".

I ignore him thinkin wtf? He says "Hey.." again so i ask what.

Dude goes "you runnin from those cops?".. he doesnt seemed disturbed by it so i say yeah. he tells me cop is lookin over there and hes comin this way so i should take off.. i hop another fence and call a ride, switch my look up.

Get a call from the friend sayin he was at a gas station.

The cop had gave him a quarter to make the call and i picked him up from the cop at that gas station, claimin cousin or somethin...

.. he had got off sayin he was gettin food for his grandmother or somethin and didnt know who i was or why i ran..

long coolstory..

nice...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So came to a nice spot I scoped a few days ago decided to go out one night and hit it up, got there started to paint got through three letters and then heard some dude go "hey!!!!" and I just dipped looked behind me and the guy was chasing me....Fucking crackheads the dude followed me for atleast 3blocks..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i saw this guy that writes at my school get chased and caught. im coming home from taco bell walkin passed tha junk yard when an undercover cop car flies outta nowhere and turns down this street with his siren on. next thing i know i see tha guy i know running from tha tracks through this abandoned parking lot with this fat cop chasin him. he tries to squeeze through tha locked gate quick but he got caught up and by tha time he made it out i guess he had lost his bearings. somehow tha fat cop slipped through tha fence with ease and tackled him right on tha other side. im watchin this shit like "damn!", and then one of tha junkyard workers comes out all happy and cheerful and i asked him, "did someone get caught painting?" and he's like, "yeah where is he?", and i just pointed at him gettin arrested on tha ground. it was crazy to watch. when i talked to tha guy like a year later i found out he was a douche bag tho.

I got chased by the cops and jumped into a backyard like from like 3 stories high but I hang jumped to a little plataform coming out of the wall and then hang jumped again and fell into a pile of branches and leaves next to a big spikey rock, the cops didnt follow

• 2 weeks later...