Ever Been Chased?!?

Danger Zone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got chase a few times, but nothing ever happened, always got out, but this once, i was painting on a train with three other friends, drinking smoking chillin, and when we're done painting, we walk back to get our bikes and this cop shows up, I was on probation at the time, I had no rights to drink and i couldn't have paint with me.

So the cop tells us to stop, damn i freeze on the spot, look at my friends, and start runnin like a mother-fucker. my friend lost one of his shoe and his hat while running, anyways, we run and hide through backyards and one guy saw us four passin through his yard and was fucking mad, then all the neighbors looked at us and shit,then, there is a cop car looking for us, so we duck, run more, we finally make it to one of the guys car, we got lucky one of us had one, we get the fuck away from this place, smoke a joint, and come back one hour later to get the bikes, and the shoe, sadly the hat wasn't there anymore.

pretty funny chase, but that chase made me stop smoking for real! felt like my lungs were filled with blood.

• 3 weeks later...

We hit trackside one night and when we got home we realised a mate had dropped his phone from his change of pants at the entrance to this spot. We thought no biggie it will be there in the morning seeing as it was over barbed wire and in long grass etc. So anyway we go back and we are about 20 metres from the top of the street that we are about to go down when I see two bicycle cops go down. My other two mates don't believe me thinking it was just some cyclists. So we go to the bridge and overlook where our entrance spot is, and there stand two cops patting people down. So we watch and wait for them to leave and get the phone all went smoothly.

But FUCK! if we were a minute later we would have been face to face with a couple of fairly suspicious cops. Not really a chase story but could have turned pretty bad. Considering we had 3 bags of tins

Yeah, I been chased once.

I was tagging up a window of my old school, (I fucking hated that place, dumb asses deserved it) and this fat janitor runs out and starts yelling, like ''Kid come over here.''

So I just sprint away, and this fat janitor runs after me and his man titties are bouncing up and down, I kinda felt sorry for him, but It was really hilarious!

Re: Ever Been Chased?!?

Ummm once me and my boy were at another friends house and he had some scrap cans laying around and we decided to hit this spot not to far, so we throw these bags in a local taco spots takeout bag thinking we wont get noticed, but with my luck theres a cop right in front of the house that sees us packing the bag from the door. So he pulls the corner and parks down the block so we're like "oh it's all good now" so we walk down the block and see the fucker chilling waiting for us so we run back in my boys basement, come out 4 minutes later and it's all chill, we hop this knee high wall and we here those damn sirens go off, we book it in a forest like never before and ditched the cans under this car. My partner who we always made fun of and called a horse because he looked like one galloped like a mother fucker so that nickname is gonna stay for life. We chilled in a supermarket for like 20 minutes before going back and finishing the job.

Ummm once me and my boy were at another friends house and he had some scrap cans laying around and we decided to hit this spot not to far, so we throw these bags in a local taco spots takeout bag thinking we wont get noticed, but with my luck theres a cop right in front of the house that sees us packing the bag from the door. So he pulls the corner and parks down the block so we're like "oh it's all good now" so we walk down the block and see the fucker chilling waiting for us so we run back in my boys basement, come out 4 minutes later and it's all chill, we hop this knee high wall and we here those damn sirens go off, we book it in a forest like never before and ditched the cans under this car. My partner who we always made fun of and called a horse because he looked like one galloped like a mother fucker so that nickname is gonna stay for life. We chilled in a supermarket for like 20 minutes before going back and finishing the job.

So a cop saw you putting cans in your a bag and then you think it's gonna be chill to go out '4 minutes' later? You deserved to get chased.

so I guess you could say I was having a bad day... I just quit my dead-end job, I had no money, nothing to smoke, no where to be and my girl was on the rag. The only thing I had going for me was a sketch and some scraps. So on a Tuesday morning I ventured out to a somewhat new underpass next to some tracks where afew writers had already pieced up. Where I was located was the freak-street of my town, mad bums, crackheads and hookers- normally I don't go to this spot alone ( I was actually waiting for my boy to show up).

Now as I said earlier, the underpass was somewhat new and still under construction however, it looked like they didn't want to invest anymore time or money on finishing the project. I got to the spot at about 11am, picked my spot on the wall and got the outline of the first letter of my name off. As i'm painting, I start to hear voices that seem to be coming from behind me. I ignored it, kept painting and heard the voices again. I look up in the underpass for bums and I still cant see anyone- listen harder for the voices but couldn't hear anything. Kept painting. Now the voices are back, I turn around and about 15 feet away are two guys in orange hard hats and orange vests talking to eachother. How they didnt see me or smell the paint is beyond me.

It wasn't until I bent over and put the can I was holding in my laptop bag (full of about 10-12 scrap cans) than one of these guys yelled out "hey what are you doing!?"...I go "hey guys..." pick up the bag- tuck it under my arm- and book it the same way I came into the underpass. For some reason or another I don't think these guys were planning on running that day, but one of the construction workers started to run after me. I turn, look at him and the other guy is telling him to stop chasing me as he's holding his cell phone to his ear. I'm assuming he was calling the cops- - in the chase I dropped my water bottle and one can of white fell out of my bag. I reached a point where the grass got higher and I was high stepping through mud and bullshit lawn trimmings (whatever ppl threw over the fence that month) - reached the fence and ran though this neighborhood that use to be a seedy motel and hid under a parked church van. From under the van I could see one of the workers run past the van, on the phone giving my description to who i'm assuming was the cops. It felt like my lungs were gonna explode and all I could think about was how the fuck i was gonna get out of this situation. to make it worse, my friend was on the way and I couldn't find my sketch or my cell phone. I stashed my bag, made sure I didnt have any paint on my hands or clothes and made my way to my car. Luckily I had my cell in my vehicle and when I went to retrieve my bag full of cans I found my sketch. Fortunately I was able to call my friend before he got down to the location and the fact that I didn't get to finish my outline kept my sanity that these guys or the cops wouldn't be able to figure out what i write...

• 1 month later...

one time me n my boy went to go out n we were going to do a freeway n it was way past the curfew at about 3 in the morning n we went behind some buisness building having to just a few fences to get to the shot when we were at the last fence a huge ass alarm went off with hella lights flashing on us and it started to rain so we ran n i was gettin hella tired still needing to hop the wet fences so once we got out of there we started to walk still in the buisness area n i seen that my boy still had the can not wanting to hide it n he was a dumbass for that then next thing a roller came up on the street we were at n we acted natural n they didnt stop us thank god..

2 guys and i were paintin a building in an ally and just as i started my fill i here my boy yell GO GO GO and i see a van come speeding down at us we start sprinting and we go run in a diff allyway but when we got to the end the van was there so we turn around and see guys with flashlight coming the other way so we just book it past the van and run into some woods. it just rained and there was no path and we had to hop two barbed fences and we started to hear sirens. we get close to our car but we can see cops drivin on the street so we send the driver out to get the car when we wait with the paint in the woods still. He comes back and we jump in the car real quick and as were drivin away see 2 cop cars pass us.

it was christmas eve and i had just got done finishing up some shit i had been working on in the yards,it was 3 am and i was walking home on this lonely desolate street on the edge of town...this street is mostly industrial with a couple of rundown houses and trailers and watnot,but its usually empty.im about half a block from the main street,which on the other side of it is considered the safe zone,i.e. you wont get robbed after you cross the street because you can just duck off into the houses and ditches and shit more or less..as im walking i see a car creepn up on me a couple blocks back,so i start to walk along the tracks that intersect the street im at and start to head into the more wooded areas,not heavily wooded though,my thought process being if its a cop or something he wont see me in te darkness and i can just slip away.anyways the car passes me and its not a cop,its a suburban so im like cool,i start to head back towards the street,hoping i can hit up the gas station and get me a big peach or a tahitian treat to finish off the night right...thats like my ritual,i get home and sit on the porch with my drink and shit...idk its just my thing.

im amost on the street when all of the sudden i see the guy who just passed me throw his car into reverse and stop right on the tracks like ten feet away from me probably,i instantly knew what was going down and that i was either about to get robbed or kidnapped or god knows what else,its a small city but there had been probably 4 or 5 murders in the months previous and lots and lots of robberies...so the second he pulled up i darted into the woods,its darker than a motherfucker out there and i kept getting hit in the head with branches and trippin over shit,makin mad noise as i go...i end up scratched up an bleeding like crazy,i look back to see him going back and forth in his car looking for me,i get off into this alley that runs next to the woods and lie down in the tall grass...as i do i see him creeping down the alley real slow lookin for me.i guess i blended in or something because he couldnt see me.i remember having his tire come real close to me and i was praying he didnt run me over...he crept off and took a turn back on to the street.after that i circled back through the woods and hit the tracks,i followed the tracks until i was near my house,i ran out of the woods and rushed across the street onto my side of the street and remember as i was jumpin a fence seeing the same car creepin down the street i had just come from..shit was intense.

probably not the best chase story but sit was intense regardless.after that i started carrying knives..

yeah. the first time I went hitting up dumpsters and shit with paint and markers I got yelled at by some drunk chick coming out of a bar. It was right in the middle of my boy's throw and her probably boy friend chased after us. Haha, dude was slow, I was wearing a big ass heavy ghetto fur coat, but he prolly didn't give a fuck about us. :lol: home boy came back the next day and finished his fill.

There's been several times while out bombing on pcp, lsd, and dph that I 've hallucinated cops and people watching me. One time I was hitting a bridge over some tracks on 600 mg of dph and saw a csx truck pull up. The guy gets out and he has a fucking CHEETAH on a leash! I immediatly realised I was in an extremely heavy cloud of delerium and he poofed away like a fairy god parent.

Another time I had just scored an envelope of potent ass sherm called "Lethal Weapon." once I got out my dudes place I rolleda weed/pcp/tobacco spliff and got mad dusted. Went downtown tagging with paint sticks and liquid paper while peaking. I seriously, honest to god thought cruisers and a helicopters were after me. Luckily my city is a fucking ghost town so nobody called the real cops when they saw me hopping fences and shit. :scrambled:

In the past I've been extremly lucky on DXM, and get away with most any spot I want. Same goes for weed, but I'm high most of the time I bomb.

and the most recent was in a store while racking some old rusto. I had just filled my shit up and went along the back wall. There was this suspicious lookin dude eyeballin something on the shelf. I turned into an aisle and looked thru the rack and this dude was jogging down the aisle at me. I made the quick desicion to zig zag my way to the garden place exit. I walked out and the guy at the counter asked me to pay for my backpack. Said "fat chance!" and walked out. On my way thru the parking lot I saw the under cover shopper again and he started sprinting at me. Dipped out across a high traffic street, turned around flipped him off, and lost him finally.

oh shit. the same thing kinda happend to me and it wasn't even graff related. i was with my boys at stop and shop and one of em stole some blank cd's. we left and had almost cleared the parking lot and then some security bitch pulles up to us and yells, "can i have my cd's back bitch!" we ran for our lives across the street over to the mall parking lot and she drove over the median chasing us. we ran through the parking lots to some apartments behind the mall where my boy lives, and she got stuck in the mall parking lot. it was like some shit out of new jersey drive i swear.

It was a Friday night and me and my boy just got some cans earlier planing to hit this cutty freeway shot downtown, this wasn't the first time we hit this spot so we thought nothing of it so we mobbed over there.

Anyways, you have to walk through this creek to get on the side of the freeway and we noticed some bum sitting on the creek bank drawing graff in the mud, he gets up when we walk by and asks us if we can paint his name which was "elcapo" on the freeway for him and in return he'll give us 20 bucks,

So we were like fasho free money!

so we all walk onto the spot and got our cans out while he just watched.

I started doing "el capo" for him while my boy did his and thing and he grabs my arm whipps his badge out after i do the el and screams "SFPD YOUR UNDERARREST!!"

Half a second later my boy turns around and throws a perfect mbl status pitch with his can at the pigs nutssack and he lets go and drops while we booked it on the side of the freeway until the next exit half a mile away, luckily there was a 24 hour dennys right next to the exit ramp so we frogger it across the street into the dennys bathroom to wash the paint off our hands and order some shieet with the $20 we got earlier and sat by the window and watched the freeway flash red n blue for the next hour until my sister picked us up.

Yeahhh crazy night bro....

Watch out for them bums lol.

It was a Friday night and me and my boy just got some cans earlier planing to hit this cutty freeway shot downtown, this wasn't the first time we hit this spot so we thought nothing of it so we mobbed over there.

Anyways, you have to walk through this creek to get on the side of the freeway and we noticed some bum sitting on the creek bank drawing graff in the mud, he gets up when we walk by and asks us if we can paint his name which was "elcapo" on the freeway for him and in return he'll give us 20 bucks,

So we were like fasho free money!

so we all walk onto the spot and got our cans out while he just watched.

I started doing "el capo" for him while my boy did his and thing and he grabs my arm whipps his badge out after i do the el and screams "SFPD YOUR UNDERARREST!!"

Half a second later my boy turns around and throws a perfect mbl status pitch with his can at the pigs nutssack and he lets go and drops while we booked it on the side of the freeway until the next exit half a mile away, luckily there was a 24 hour dennys right next to the exit ramp so we frogger it across the street into the dennys bathroom to wash the paint off our hands and order some shieet with the $20 we got earlier and sat by the window and watched the freeway flash red n blue for the next hour until my sister picked us up.

Yeahhh crazy night bro....

Watch out for them bums lol.

why would a bum have $20's to spend on someone painting "his name"? you should've known that was sketchy.