Ever Been Chased?!?

Danger Zone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumped in a layup after it been smashed earlier on stupid enough already rocked it about to take flicks cop comes storming though yelling screaming etc finds our hole then its on through a wack neighbour hood with good samaretins helping out then patrols for the next 3 hours while we all got seperated hideing out in back yards that sucked.

Laying in a reed area with muddy water with cops on foot few meters away.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ever Been Chased?!?

Jumped in a layup after it been smashed earlier on stupid enough already rocked it about to take flicks cop comes storming though yelling screaming etc finds our hole then its on through a wack neighbour hood with good samaretins helping out then patrols for the next 3 hours while we all got seperated hideing out in back yards that sucked.

Laying in a reed area with muddy water with cops on foot few meters away.

your sentence structure is horrifying but I can relate to this story.

Hiding out on someone's property raises the stakes like a mo' fo'

• 2 weeks later...

Yup Got one

Me and my mate were bored one long weekend n i organised a paint in my area never been hit hard to get around and stuff night started horrible trying to get outta my house was trying to get outta prison had to jump a barbwire fence into a golf course thought (bit of practise for yards probs) anyways jumped another fence and threw a house walked threw a park done some thorwies walked up bombed a bus station shell walked threw this lil alleyway(which was stupid on my behalf thought to my self lets do this gargae wall) my freind only did throwies n i did a colored throwie slash piece just finish my freind scream out SHIT! and i didnt kno what was happeing saw the guy picked my shit up and started bolting down my freinds(which didnt kno the area was like running no were) anyways im running behind guy close behind so i decied to throw my can behind me slowed him down a bit ditched my bagwith crappy cloths n the the used cans started bolting faster my freind who went around the long way was now about 2 meters away from the guy(who had a baseballbat) anyway ran acroos the road i slowed down cuz i was so far ahaed saw my freind behind me cut into a house and i jumped a fence the guy(who was very stupid screaming i kno you did this while he chased us) stoped at the house we cutt n and yelled so if this your cru is it?? anyway i was in this lil shed slash thingy which i nearly broke my back gettin into it abou 15 mins later i hear my freind calling me so we jump all dese fences den the gruling task jumping da barbwire fence good night though adreline rushing threw me stupid guy though...

its always a bitch when your almost done with your throwy and some dumb motherfuckin cop has to stop his car and say HEY YOU FUCKER WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING??? DONT MAKE ME RELEASE THE DOG!! then you run like the fuckin flash on coke and if the dog catchs up with you toss a can at its head and that usually works.:krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

haven't been chased yet. I write during the day' date=' but i'm in a small town so I try to hide my writing life from people who know me, and who I don't trust. but not too long ago, i was doin my first piece on a semi chill wall, (the tunnel was floooded) and then my scout tells me like 5 kids are coming, so i'm like oh shit, and we jus ran up a small hill and crossed the street and walked home. sucks cuz those stupid pot heads probably came down there to smoke and I didn't get to do my 3d! waster alomost full can of red paint![/quote'] here

Paintin an abando the other month with a couple of mates. Finished my peice so i stood back to look at it. I walk around the corner to see where the rest of my mates were. Turn back and started walkin to my peice. See 2 people goin into the entry of the abando. Chased us out

and the cunt had a ferrari. Friend pulled out a can.. and u cnn figure out the rest

• 2 months later...

tag the suburbs?

no thanks, i'll take a ride into the ity and do my bombing there thank you.

i remember dropping a tag on a shop that was having renovations in the middle of the day with every one walking past, noone even looked twice, suffice to say i was pumped for a chase and was badly let down by the publice.

anyway, chase stories? me and a friend were walking home after a night on the town, when this crazy fool starts runnning at us, we though "fuck this" so we ran for it, but in the end we just laid the smack down on the idiot...

good times...

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine had this crazy idea. He's a little bit gone in the head, but this was too much even for him. This was when he lived in Boston. Back then, the traffic on the expressway was so bad during rush hour. It would be stand-still from like mid-afternoon to early evening. So, he gets the idea into his head to paint the expressway in the middle of rush hour. Makes sense right?

Now, the way I'm telling it. I'm not doing him justice. But from what I gather, he got dropped off along the expressway, ran up to this wall, busted out a mask and a spray can and started painting. Halfway into it, a voice calls down from up above where there is road construction going on, "Hey you, get the fuck outa there!" So he loses his nerve and jets up an exit ramp, back onto an entrance ramp and then he's walking in the middle of the highway, late afternoon, with a slight drizzle.

He's walking, scared shitless, and the highway's going up to where it became the infamous overhead expressway through down town Boston. He sticks his thumb out, and everyone passes him by, until finally a friendly Brazialian man picks him up, tells him all about the power of Jesus Christ and drops him off across town at the train station.

heh tagged some preschool once and the cops were across the street looked around like he saw something so i jumped the fence and hid around a shed.. he was searching like he didnt want to find us so just left.. we finished tagging and headed home.. it was scary since theres police sirens every night, we hear one then a cop suddenly pulls up near us... scary shit :)

• 3 years later...

haven't been chased yet. I write during the day, but i'm in a small town so I try to hide my writing life from people who know me, and who I don't trust. but not too long ago, i was doin my first piece on a semi chill wall, (the tunnel was floooded) and then my scout tells me like 5 kids are coming, so i'm like oh shit, and we jus ran up a small hill and crossed the street and walked home. sucks cuz those stupid pot heads probably came down there to smoke and I didn't get to do my 3d! waster alomost full can of red paint!

This made my day. :lol:

yea so like one day me and my crew were like yo lets go paint and so we like went out to paint and we decided to climb up and hit a freeway sign and like im doing this super crazy burner 3-d piece saber/revok/totem style and i finished it 3-d n everythin n basically i decided that since im up there might aswell hit the backside of it also and then i do another crazy burner 3-d piece saber/revok/totem/cope2 steez and just fuckin rawk out all over it and it was during the day time, with my crew doing a couple other signs n taggin it n shit but i figured i'd do a couple quick burners to floss them out na i mean? and right when i finish doin the shit there were like cop cars surrounding the freeway sign from down below and i look down and im like fuck im screwed naw i mean? but anyways im not a quitter so i just jumped into the river which this freeway was luckily over... i jump in and i did i mention this is winter so the water was cold naw i mean and i just swam my ass off and got out like fuckin bourne supremacy steez naw i mean?

Yup me and my brothers were tagging this building..we walk away as a cop is about 2 blocks behind us as we run into a parking garage.. the cop yells hey .we throw our backpack into a corner and run out as soon as we get out. a cop is waiting at the end of the parking garage he says come here and asks us what we our doing. we say look for our car because we our not familar with this part out town. so the cop leaves and we start walking as the cop says i found your car and gives us directions to the car.. as we get in the car wait an hour park..and go back in the parking garage get the backpack and leave...

Me and some mates decided to skip school a few years back. One of them had his parents brand new JEEP Cheerokee so we decided to do the runners on some paint. Went to the local automotive supply store, Repco.(new zealand & australia) Anyways me and one of the boys walked in straight to the paint, we both scooped up cans in our arms, must of been about ten cans each. We casually waltzed up to the counter which was next to the door, as soon as we reached it we both bolted. My jeans began to fall as the shop assistant chased us. we dove into the jeep and took off, i was hanging half way out hahahahaha. that was some pretty funny shit come to think about it.

lmaoo funni shit.. one time i was painting trackside in a sort of upper class suburb.. dumb thing was it wasnt very late.. well as im going along i here fireworks n im like wat the fuk... as i turned round to see wtf was happening my mates are walking up the track.. so im thinking oh kk nothing suss.. then i here them again and wat do u kno two suburban security suvs pull up n shine there fukn massive lights on us. i crawled through the hole in the fence n start piss bolting... n as where running there sounding there fukn air horns lmao screaming at us.. i forgot to mention they looked like cowboys to with there widebrimmed hats n shit fukn gai kunts hahaha... newais we jumped a temporary construction fence along the freeway (it was getting redone) n hit a few working trucks along there.. the whole time i was lauging, 1. it was funni 2. i knew they couldnt really do anything to us except disturb me n the rest of the fukn neighbourhood or call the cops

so me and my homie who shall not be named were scopin for spots and hittin up tags and shit like that.we go downtown and start lookin for rooftops to hit.which is what we have been hitting lately.we come up to this electronics store,go back behind that shit adn hit shit up.just chillin and having a good time.we spotted some gutters that were sturdy enough and decide to get on top of this electronics store.its about 11:30 or so so there is alot of people out but we were like fuck it who cares,we go up to the sign and wait for the cars to pass by before hittin up the sign real quick.nothing serious just some tags,throwin up the crew and all that.all the time im looking out for cars and keeping my eye on this truck thats waiting at the light down the street.

anyways we get down and start walking around again.hitting eletrical boxes and shit like that.anyways we find this other building that looked like a promising spot and decide to climb up it and see how good of a spot it could be.as we start climbing up the truck i had seen before comes flying down the alley and stops where we are at.we jump down and he starts yelling at us like"what we you doing on that fucking roof?" my homeboy is like"yo fool dont look at him just keep walking,when we hit the corner dip out across the street fool"

so we hit the corner and book it,homie stashes his cans and his jacket in a bush near some apartment buildings..we start working our way towards the residential because once you get there its just jumping fences and your gone,you hit 13th and your homesafe basicly...

as we are cutting through some yards makin our way towards all the houses and apartments and shit we see a cop car comin down the street so we hit it and run a few more blocks.as im runing my foot gets caught and a pot hole and i over extend my knee to the point i couldnt get back up.my man was like"yo fool get back up we got to go" and started coming to help me but the police man pulled up and he started running off.the cop came up to me and starts questioning me and asking why i ran and all that.i gave him some bullshit excuse like "i was scared yall was gonna beat me or something" yadda yadda yadda.anyways he turns around to talk on his radio and i made the mistake of trying to throw my marker under his car but he heard it and looked under the car and basicly i was fucked.spent like 2 weeks in jail and got out to an asswhooping.this is the same time that that one kid got strapped down in his own shit at the jail but thats another,horrible horrible story...

let me just say this.

For me to paint on things is

a bad idea at the moment.

I'm in a grip of trouble

It's sick, so for the time being i

limit my reindeer games to spots

that are ultra chill. The kinda spots

where if the cops were to show up

there is a good chance i can talk my

way out of arrest just based on principal

that my spots are harmless. Fortuanatly

police contact at one of these spots is

unlikely. To run... if they caught me I

would be looking at fleeing and eluding and MDOP.

Pre current trouble I ran from police

every time. Happened more than a few

times. Any time i'm in the slum and more

than 3 hoodrats wants to start shit. I will run

from that too. 2 dudes and I will reluctantly

give them a play. Any more than that and

well. I try and live to fight another day.

Basically.... What kinda question is this?

Ever been chased? Seriously. Have you

dont more than 3 streetsides in your life?