<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

thanks. one more question... i have a broken ipod shuffle. the ribbon cable ripped. any way to repair or know where to purchase a new ribbon cable?

come on take yer ass to the store buy one and put the broken one back in the box and take it back say you do not want that piece of shit no just tel them that you found a better one at another local store

hmmm are you serious i never knew that

i really thought you could do it i do it all the time no one has ever said anything to me

i was only joking. it's only illegal if you don't wear clothes.

kids: don't be like casek. wear clothes in public.

hi guys,

was wondering if anyone has an ideas on USb problems?

after my last re-install, i have been unable to use any of my usb sockets! i have installed many different drivers, to no effect. weird thing is, that if my printer is plugged in, and turend on, when i boot my pc it will connect and print fine. but if i boot my pc, and then turn my printer on, i can't print. And because i have no usb's at present, i cant connect my ipod, or web cams or anything else!

any thoughts? i can get screenshots of what my device manager is saying if needed!

hope someone can help!

Cheers

hi guys,

was wondering if anyone has an ideas on USb problems?

after my last re-install, i have been unable to use any of my usb sockets! i have installed many different drivers, to no effect. weird thing is, that if my printer is plugged in, and turend on, when i boot my pc it will connect and print fine. but if i boot my pc, and then turn my printer on, i can't print. And because i have no usb's at present, i cant connect my ipod, or web cams or anything else!

any thoughts? i can get screenshots of what my device manager is saying if needed!

hope someone can help!

Cheers

sounds like your usb controller took a shit is the usb intergrated into the motherboard are they usb 2.0?