<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

01. Nero 7.0.1.4

02. Nero 7 7.0.1.4b

03. Nero Premium 7.0.1.4

04. Nero Premium 7.0.1.4b

05. Nero Ultra Editon 7.0.1.4b

06. nero 7.0.1.4b

07. nero 7 essential 7.0.1.4b

08. Ahead Nero Ultra Edition V. 7.0.1.4b

09. Nero 7 Premium 7.0.1.4

?

S/N: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Should work on all versions of Nero Burning Rom 7 Even new ones that come out. If the version number starts with a 7 (7.x.x.x) this serial should work for it. This is the premium version serial.

times up

Formatting would be your best bet if the computer's riddled with viruses and bogged down with useless crap that you don't need. Just start from scratch... unless you don't have a Windows CD. Then you're kind of shit out of luck, and you should try to clean everything out manually (get some antivirus programs, uninstall everything, etc.)

nope... i just cant seem to get my pc to see the phone & set it up... dont know if its the cable or what.... i did find out about all kinds of crazy shit i can do to my phone if i ever get it to work though...

main reason i was tryin to get it to work is cuz i got my girl a new phone and she didnt want to lose all her pics when she switched out the sim card... but now i wanna make it work cuz of all the crazy shit you can do...

ima let it go for now... other ish to worry about, like tryin to figure out 3dsmax and shit

hmmm i really do not feel like scrolling up haha so whats the problem again wasnt that you cannot find a driver for the cell phone what version of windows you running? it is possibe its the cable or your hardware on your computer is to old you may need a usb 2.0 controller for the cell phone to work correctly

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

its all up to you of what you want on this thread so post your questions and suggestions

Originally posted by Mainter@Mar 3 2006, 11:57 AM

hmmm i really do not feel like scrolling up haha so whats the problem again wasnt that you cannot find a driver for the cell phone what version of windows you running? it is possibe its the cable or your hardware on your computer is to old you may need a usb 2.0 controller for the cell phone to work correctly

well it was that i needed the driver... but i have the driver and mobile phone tools and every other god damn thing under the sun that i possibly could for the phone... but now im gettin stuck in the setup where it says "connect your phone and setup with detect and set it up automatically".... it gets about 3/4 of the way done and then just stops... then mobile phone tools opens, but it doesnt see my phone.. it just sits there sayin "initializing..."

im guessing its the cable cuz i tried it on two different phones an all my usb ports (which work fine with everything else anyway)

i borrowed the cable from a friend... it came with his digi camera..

its just fucked up thiugh cuz the first time i plugged it in the whoel "found new hardware wizard came up and saw that it was a v220 and everything... but it just wont go... idk..

but on a side note: those phone hackers are definitely on some shit...

Microsoft unveils Windows Vista product lineup

old and was posted on the other computer thread just a repost for them people who missed it

Windows Vista Enterprise will be available only to customers who have PCs covered by Microsoft Software Assurance or a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications enables users to run UNIX applications unchanged on a Windows Vista Enterprise-based PC.

Business customers can choose from two versions, based on the size and scale of their organizations:

Windows Vista Business is the operating system designed for organizations of all sizes. These are some of the specific features of Windows Vista Business:

-- A new user interface, named Windows Aero, will provide a transparent glass design, with subtle effects such as dynamic reflections and smooth animations, along with Windows Flip and Flip 3D desktop navigation features.

-- In addition to these navigation improvements, Windows Vista Business makes it easier to manage huge volumes of business documents. By integrating search throughout the operating system and providing new ways to organize files, Windows Vista Business helps business users find what they are looking for.

-- Windows Tablet PC technology provides built-in handwriting recognition and enables interaction with the PC with a digital pen or fingertip instead of a keyboard.

Windows Vista Enterprise. To better address the needs of large global organizations and those with highly complex IT infrastructures, Windows Vista Enterprise is designed to significantly lower IT costs and risk. In addition to all the features available in Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise is designed to provide higher levels of data protection using hardware-based encryption technology. It will also include tools to improve application compatibility and will enable organizations to standardize on a single worldwide deployment image with the inclusion of all Windows user-interface languages. These are some of the specific Windows Vista Enterprise features:

-- Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption helps prevent sensitive data and intellectual property from falling into the wrong hands if a computer is lost or stolen.

-- Virtual PC Express is one of several built-in tools that improve application compatibility with previous versions of Microsoft operating systems. Virtual PC Express enables a legacy application to run unchanged on a legacy Windows operating system in a virtual environment on top of Windows Vista Enterprise.

-- Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications enables users to run UNIX applications unchanged on a Windows Vista Enterprise-based PC.

Consumers can choose from three versions:

Windows Vista Home Basic is targeted for homes with basic computing needs. For consumers who want to simply use the PC to browse the Internet, correspond with friends and family through e-mail or perform basic document creation and editing tasks, Windows Vista Home Basic will deliver a safer, more reliable and more productive computing environment. It will provide new tools and technologies for making the PC more secure and enjoyable, including features such as a new Search Explorer, Sidebar and Parental Controls.

Windows Vista Home Premium will help consumers use mobile or desktop PC functionality more effectively. Windows Vista Home Premium improves every aspect of digital entertainment experiences, including photos, video, TV, movies, music and games. Windows Vista Home Premium includes everything in Windows Vista Home Basic, along with additional features and enhancements such as the following:

-- The new user interface Windows Aero is also available in this edition of Windows Vista.

-- Windows Vista Home Premium integrates search throughout the operating system, helping customers organize and find large collections of documents, pictures, movies, videos and music.

-- Windows Media Center capabilities turn the PC into an all-in-one home entertainment center. Consumers can use Media Center to record and watch TV shows (even high-definition TV) and access new kinds of online entertainment content. It also provides the ability to connect Windows Vista Home Premium to Xbox 360, extending the Media Center experience to multiple rooms in the home.

-- Windows Tablet PC technology, which enables interaction with the PC with a digital pen or fingertip instead of a keyboard, is also available in this edition of Windows Vista.

-- Integrated DVD burning and authoring allows users to seamlessly burn personal videos photos and files to video or data DVDs, and easily create professional-looking DVDs from home movies that can be shared with family and friends.

Windows Vista Ultimate is the edition of Windows Vista that has it all. It is the first operating system that brings together all the entertainment features, mobility features and business-oriented features available in Windows Vista.

All new versions are available for either 32-bit or 64-bit systems, depending on the needs of the customer. Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate and Business will be available as a full-packaged product at retail and on new PCs. Windows Vista Enterprise will be offered only to business customers participating in Microsoft's Software Assurance program.

Microsoft also will offer Windows Vista Starter in emerging markets. Windows Vista Starter is designed to empower families and entry-level PC users in these markets to experience the world of social and educational benefits that personal computer technology and the Internet makes possible. A 32-bit operating system designed specifically for lower-cost computers, Windows Vista Starter enables popular beginner PC activities and provides an easy-to-use and more affordable entry point to the Windows Vista family of products.

All versions of Windows Vista are scheduled to be broadly available in the second half of 2006.

Originally posted by Mainter@Mar 3 2006, 12:26 PM

AMD is #1 processor fuck Intel

elaborate.....

another side note: i was at this kids house last night and he has this ridiculously hooked up monster of a pc (for running protools) 2 mbs 3 prccesors all this crazy ish... he was having a problem with it... when you powered it up it would beep three times... over and over and not boot up... he said those beeps meant it was a "chip set" (ram) problem... does that sound right?

any suggestions on how to fix said issue?

Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Mar 3 2006, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Mar 3 2006, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Mar 3 2006, 12:26 PM

AMD is #1 processor fuck Intel

elaborate.....

another side note: i was at this kids house last night and he has this ridiculously hooked up monster of a pc (for running protools) 2 mbs 3 prccesors all this crazy ish... he was having a problem with it... when you powered it up it would beep three times... over and over and not boot up... he said those beeps meant it was a "chip set" (ram) problem... does that sound right?

any suggestions on how to fix said issue?

[/b]

i did AMD is #1 and intel fuckin suck thats all there is to it haha

memory is out tell him to open it up and push down the memory if it still does it take 1 out and boot again still does it swap the memory and try again

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 3 2006, 12:45 PM

he was doin that for like 2 hrs srtaight last night...

but wouldnt do it one at a time cuz he said he needed both of em in to boot up (something about they worked together like it was on chip or something... idk)

aww man rdram sucks ass but it should have still booted if he swapped position 1 with postion 2 rdram you need to make a straight connection for it to boot

so tell him to look in the motherboard manual for the beep code or on there website they should be there

The End of the Internet?

The nation's largest telephone and cable companies are crafting an alarming set of strategies that would transform the free, open and nondiscriminatory Internet of today to a privately run and branded service that would charge a fee for virtually everything we do online.

source http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060213/chester