<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you using spybot with immunize enabled?

Pardon my lack of patience in not wanting to weed through 632 pages to find a possibly answer, but if anyone knows what the best free anti spyware/virus protection for a windows machine is and where to find it online, it would be superly duperly appreciated.

Pardon my lack of patience in not wanting to weed through 632 pages to find a possibly answer, but if anyone knows what the best free anti spyware/virus protection for a windows machine is and where to find it online, it would be superly duperly appreciated.

Firewall

http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

Antispyware

http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

Antivirus

http://www.avira.com/en/pages/index.php

WANTED:

I need someone familiar with osCommerce. or any e commerce shopping cart software. i want to do some custom shit with php if anyone knows whats up.

also, I need some graphic designers/sketch artists to draw me up a fine sexy broad for our site. will pay if you're willing to work with me on how I want the chick to look.*

* i can't draw it myself because I suck at drawing... or do i?

I am having trouble viewing AVI files on my LCD tv. The files play fine on VLC player on my monitor, but after I connect my computer to tv with VGA cable and change settings on NVIDIA panel to use tv as monitor, I see everything on screen except the video. Any suggestions? :confused: Should I try to convert AVI files to MPEG?

I am having trouble viewing AVI files on my LCD tv. The files play fine on VLC player on my monitor, but after I connect my computer to tv with VGA cable and change settings on NVIDIA panel to use tv as monitor, I see everything on screen except the video. Any suggestions? :confused: Should I try to convert AVI files to MPEG?

Turn off overlays in vlc. In the video options.

Needs some help.

Any program i try to open, it always asks....

"Choose the program you want to use to open"

whether its word pad or the task manager, it always asks that.

When i go to "Browse" the program i want to use to open the file, it goes to the "program Files", not the "program files (x86)".

Any ideas?

im having issues when i try to screen capture, i click prt sc or alt + prt sc then i go into paint and it doesnt give me the option to paste ctrl + v dont work either. is there any other way? i used photoshop when i still had my comp and that was the only way i knew.

this is getting annoying plz help

i am using a hp netbook with windows xp