<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

I searched this thread and others... and only found older answers I'm not sure are still valid.

I even back-tracked a dozen or so pages.

I have Windows 7 - 64bit

Tower has DVD burner

What is a good (nonbluray) DVD ripping software ($ or Free) that will work with this OS?

dvdShrink?

/neverburnedadvdinmylifeoner

Flame, nega me, fuck it.

google daemon tool lite, download

youtube how to use daemon tools lite

fin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

say i wanna burn a dvd i put in my comp (mpeg) from the dvd itself. i want to include the titles and menus, the total running time is 70 minutes and i think its a total of 4000+ mb?? not reall sure though.

will this and do full dvd's usually fit on a DLdvd disc? or is there something i should know before i attempt this?

say i wanna burn a dvd i put in my comp (mpeg) from the dvd itself. i want to include the titles and menus, the total running time is 70 minutes and i think its a total of 4000+ mb?? not reall sure though.

will this and do full dvd's usually fit on a DLdvd disc? or is there something i should know before i attempt this?

dvdshrink and yes it will fit on the dual layer. i'd use dvd-r as they are more compatible

with dvd players, but it's all good.

i've got a slightly older macbook that has 10.6.1 leopard or panther on it and i was

wondering how i change the setting to let me drag and move my desktop shorcuts

to wherever i want them. this is my first time really using a mac and i'm stuck.

it can be a pain in the ass when i'm working with a lot of any specific file especially

photos and music any help is much appreciated.

i've got a slightly older macbook that has 10.6.1 leopard or panther on it and i was

wondering how i change the setting to let me drag and move my desktop shorcuts

to wherever i want them. this is my first time really using a mac and i'm stuck.

it can be a pain in the ass when i'm working with a lot of any specific file especially

photos and music any help is much appreciated.

in finder hit ⌘J under arrange by set to "none"

I just installed tinyxp on my sony viao, the cd and dvd drives showed up and worked until a restart, now they wont even show up in My Computer. Nothing i plug into the usb drives will work either. Sounds works fine though, before it didnt. Any ideas?

Ive downloaded all the drivers from sony.com and nothing is working.

I just installed tinyxp on my sony viao, the cd and dvd drives showed up and worked until a restart, now they wont even show up in My Computer. Nothing i plug into the usb drives will work either. Sounds works fine though, before it didnt. Any ideas?

Ive downloaded all the drivers from sony.com and nothing is working.

does yer tinyxp support system restore?

Yeah, convert the video to dvd mpg and then use dvdflick to make the dvd

which dvd mpg do i want to make it??? i think there is like 4 different choices....

and then how would i want to go about burning the dvd in dvd flick???

will it still go thru the converting process in dvdflick or what???

does AVC just update the current file or create a new one?

thanks again for the help