Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mainter

<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

yo computer fam, i got a friends mums computer...

when booting windows it will load almost up to the log in screen... just as log in screen is about to appear i get...

STOP: c000021a (fatal system area)

The windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of oxc0000135 (0x000000000000 0x00000000000000)

the system has been shut down

i searched about online and got a few varying responses. a few said to try repairing windows with the installation disc. but a few said not to.

any advice?

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did you boot to safemode ( and check for spyware and all the goodies ) if nothing found do a system restore as far back as possible (in safemode)

ok im not normally such a retard but how do u get this in to safe mode... its a dell inspiron 1100

hey casek i am starting to download shit (torrents well my question is , have yo found or read anything about a release to fix the TCPIP.SYS file www.LvlLord.de

so i can fully open my connection on vista this 4226 error is pissing me off only got a limit of 10 connections and my speed is dying over here fast ( i can not upload/download and surf the web it totally locks my connection

i have not researched if the tcp stack is laid out the same where i can just manually edit the sys file with a copy of the hacked xp version

"edit" a release for vista

www.LvlLord.de [/url]

so i can fully open my connection on vista this 4226 error is pissing me off only got a limit of 10 connections and my speed is dying over here fast ( i can not upload/download and surf the web it totally locks my connection

i have not researched if the tcp stack is laid out the same where i can just manually edit the sys file with a copy of the hacked xp version

"edit" a release for vista

have seen a few blurbs about it, not sure about quality, etc.

i think i am going to have to stick xp on this so i can download faster cause this just sucks

now does the tiny xp ( the true tinylike version 5 ) have the patch for the limit or is it open?

Spread The Knowledge

Perpendicular Storage

Current hard drives use longitudinal storage, with magnetic bits laid out end to end. If the bits are packed perpendicularly, you save space--like dominoes standing on end rather than lying flat. Hitachi estimates that by the end of the decade, perpendicular drives could store 10 times more data than today's drives

Spread The Knowledge

CRIME-LAB-ON-A-CHIP

For a decade, chips able to process droplet-size samples have been delivering instant laboratory analysis to researchers in the field. Now, improved microfabrication techniques are taking labs-on-a-chip to a new level. "With computer-controlled valves, switches and pumps on these chips, you basically have a fluidic microprocessor," says Berkeley professor Rich Mathies, whose DNA fingerprinting chip should be available to law enforcement in 2006.

I have never been to jail so i do not know if is there yet ( can anyone answer this for me)

did that.. my firefox is still gay...

and whenever im watching a video on it.. thats supporter by the direct show thing thats connected to windows media player firefox crashes...

my comp is so fuckeeeeeeeeed

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=206213

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

install and check those out. the last one you don't have to install all of

that, just check it out and install what you need.