<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey fellas, was wondering you guys could help me with a little problem i have

I use mozilla firefox and when i try to sign into my 12oz account, it says the password is wrong even though im 100% sure its the right one. But when i go into explorer and do the same thing, it signs in without a problem.

So i messaged Raven about the issue to see if it was a problem with my account or something, and he said it sounds like theres a problem with the way my browser (mozilla) is accepting cookies or security settings or something.

Can anyone help me solve the issue?

I use mozilla firefox and when i try to sign into my 12oz account, it says the password is wrong even though im 100% sure its the right one. But when i go into explorer and do the same thing, it signs in without a problem.

So i messaged Raven about the issue to see if it was a problem with my account or something, and he said it sounds like theres a problem with the way my browser (mozilla) is accepting cookies or security settings or something.

go to tools/options in the options window go to security in the security tab select sho passwords/ locate 12ozprophet and remove /exit the browser/ open it back up sign back into 12oz with the correct username and password and save it

same thing happens to me if i hit enter after typing my pw.... but if i click the "go" button instead it works fine....

demonoid is back up

p.gifNewspost - Sep/30/2007p.gif Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.