<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im lookin to help my girl buy a laptop...around 1,000$ and so far its lookin like a dell...she mostly wordprocess and internet, music photo etc..basic shit my workplace has a employee discount program with dell.....should i just go with it...i had a suggestion to look for a toshiba also but havent heard mush about there quality or performance....any specs i should look for when buying the dell

im lookin to help my girl buy a laptop...around 1,000$ and so far its lookin like a dell...she mostly wordprocess and internet, music photo etc..basic shit my workplace has a employee discount program with dell.....should i just go with it...i had a suggestion to look for a toshiba also but havent heard mush about there quality or performance....any specs i should look for when buying the dell

hey if you are looking for a good laptop go with acer aspire

its hard to beat dell for value for money

but the acer above is a good option too

no you are wrong, it is very very easy to beat dell and t here low prices ( its called quality) when you buy dell its all about quantity you have to replace yer parts within the first 6 months and waste yer valuable time talking to non-english talking motherfuckers for 6 hours raising phone bills, and you have to pay for the hospital bills, home repair bills, lawyer bills (maybe all 3) because you got so pissed while talking to dell and cussed them out with racial slang and told them you are going to blow them all up ( lawyer call) you threw yer phone through the window or the wall, picked the computer up and tossed the piece of shit across the room and broke something else,( home repair) while in the process you threw out yer back picking up the garbage ass computer and had a stroke because yer blood pressure got so high ( hospital bills)

DON'T BUY A DELL

no you are wrong, it is very very easy to beat dell and t here low prices ( its called quality) when you buy dell its all about quantity you have to replace yer parts within the first 6 months and waste yer valuable time talking to non-english talking motherfuckers for 6 hours raising phone bills, and you have to pay for the hospital bills, home repair bills, lawyer bills (maybe all 3) because you got so pissed while talking to dell and cussed them out with racial slang and told them you are going to blow them all up ( lawyer call) you threw yer phone through the window or the wall, picked the computer up and tossed the piece of shit across the room and broke something else,( home repair) while in the process you threw out yer back picking up the garbage ass computer and had a stroke because yer blood pressure got so high ( hospital bills)

DON'T BUY A DELL

hahaha ive obviously had a different experience

however their call centers do suck balls. malaysian balls.