<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

RIAA asks US to strike Russia

Need to stop the pirates

THE RECORDING Industry of America (RIAA) is leaning on the US Senate to take tough action against Russia over music and software piracy in that country.

According to its newsletter, here, the RIAA has managed to get a bill sponsored in the Senate that will get Russia thrown out of the World Trade Organisation if it doesn’t conduct a purge against pirates.

The RIAA wants Russia to know that unless it submits to its demands to stop acting as a safe haven for pirates then there is no chance of it getting decent trading conditions with the US.

RIAA chairman and CEO Mitch Bainwol said that the U.S.-Russia relationship must be built upon a mutual understanding of shared obligations and the application of the rule of law.

"The effective protection of American intellectual property has been sorely lacking in Russia. We must not enter into political arrangements with countries ill-prepared to adequately protect our greatest economic assets,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by lord_casek@Mar 19 2006, 09:15 PM

vista is going to be some revolutionary stuff.

edit: not that i agree with revolutionary.

no its not it is going to make them reular computer users dumb and lazy as fuck its going to be all fancy GUI and crap i am gonig to hate it

Originally posted by Mainter+Mar 19 2006, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Mar 19 2006, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Mar 19 2006, 09:15 PM

vista is going to be some revolutionary stuff.

edit: not that i agree with revolutionary.

no its not it is going to make them reular computer users dumb and lazy as fuck its going to be all fancy GUI and crap i am gonig to hate it

[/b]

eh, directx 10 is gonna be really cool.

as for vista, it'll prollly get the same treatment 2k and xp pro got,

scaling down on unused and wasteful programs. no stupid services running.

Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Mar 19 2006, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Mar 19 2006, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mainter@Mar 19 2006, 09:31 PM

11_Final_assembly3.jpg

huh? whats that?

<!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Mar 19 2006, 09:31 PM

directx is the best thing microsoft has ever made

whats directx?

[/b]

a computer

What DirectX Does and How

Simply put, DirectX is a Windows technology that enables higher performance in graphics and sound when you’re playing games or watching video on your PC.

At the core of DirectX are its application programming interfaces, or APIs. The APIs act as a kind of bridge for the hardware and the software to "talk" to each other. The DirectX APIs give multimedia applications access to the advanced features of high-performance hardware such as three-dimensional (3-D) graphics acceleration chips and sound cards. They control low-level functions, including two-dimensional (2-D) graphics acceleration; support for input devices such as joysticks, keyboards, and mice; and control of sound mixing and sound output. Because of DirectX, what you experience with your computer is better 3-D graphics and immersive music and audio effects.

just to put it simple its a graphics booster and they do it the best

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

its all up to you of what you want on this thread so post your questions and suggestions

Originally posted by SpyD+Mar 19 2006, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Mar 19 2006, 11:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Mar 19 2006, 09:14 PM

Windows sucks

I'll never buy another microsoft product in my life.

Ever.

There's your mistake right there

[/b]

you quick.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 19 2006, 10:14 PM

Windows sucks

I'll never buy another microsoft product in my life.

Ever.

thats a lie

you got microsoft technology all over yer house sorry

microsoft is like a germ its everywhere

tv/radio/dvd player/gaming machines

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 19 2006, 10:24 PM

I rly doubt it's in anything in my house right now.

Besides the XboX.

But im not getting a 360.

Revolution baby! :D

ok well sense you are so .......... you give me everything that has microsoft technology in it that is in your house and car :king: