<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and it will not work so no next for you keep helping

You are bidding on a BRAND NEW ATI AIW Radeon 9000 Pro 64MB AGP video card. This is a new card only. No accessories included! note: This is the PAL version, not the NTSC version. This is primarily for European users. USA and Canada customers this card is not for you.

the rest are used

another question casek (crossfire type)

in the 911 attacks (they were planned by the government, so they had a reason to go to the middleeast war like they did for WWII and others ) but my question is why in the fuck would they plan to hit the TTowers (it was the major bloodline to our economy) why in the hell would they risk something so huge when they could have hit little bit smaller things to get the same result to start a war?

another question casek (crossfire type)

in the 911 attacks (they were planned by the government, so they had a reason to go to the middleeast war like they did for WWII and others ) but my question is why in the fuck would they plan to hit the TTowers (it was the major bloodline to our economy) why in the hell would they risk something so huge when they could have hit little bit smaller things to get the same result to start a war?

to devalue the dollar. it's been coming to that. "they" have been working at it for quite some time. (see my "who are they" thread)

it's like this, and i'll try to sum it up best i can:

you hit a few major targets, the wtc complex, the pentagon (which is heavily defended...just happens that those automated missile defense systems were turned off that day)

and you get america to rally behind you. all the while, you are signing deals with canada and mexico (spp.gov) to bring in the north american union.

bringing in slave labor and issuing them amnesty devalues the dollar more, plus the dollar being backed by essentially nothing....losing it's value in the oil industry (see iran moving into oil trading with the euro), in comes the amero.

it's all much more grand than that. all part of the "grande scheme". so much more involved. the u.s. becoming a dictatorship (HR 6166), profiteering for political favours (hush money), etc.

so much more. i'll let you do your own research. as i said, search my "who are they" thread, also my "9/11 conclusive proof" thread.

and it will not work so no next for you keep helping

You are bidding on a BRAND NEW ATI AIW Radeon 9000 Pro 64MB AGP video card. This is a new card only. No accessories included! note: This is the PAL version, not the NTSC version. This is primarily for European users. USA and Canada customers this card is not for you.

the rest are used

why do you need the 64 bit version? and why the 9000? there's a 9600 AIW that is alot better.

to devalue the dollar. it's been coming to that. "they" have been working at it for quite some time. (see my "who are they" thread)

it's like this, and i'll try to sum it up best i can:

you hit a few major targets, the wtc complex, the pentagon (which is heavily defended...just happens that those automated missile defense systems were turned off that day)

and you get america to rally behind you. all the while, you are signing deals with canada and mexico (spp.gov) to bring in the north american union.

bringing in slave labor and issuing them amnesty devalues the dollar more, plus the dollar being backed by essentially nothing....losing it's value in the oil industry (see iran moving into oil trading with the euro), in comes the amero.

it's all much more grand than that. all part of the "grande scheme". so much more involved. the u.s. becoming a dictatorship (HR 6166), profiteering for political favours (hush money), etc.

so much more. i'll let you do your own research. as i said, search my "who are they" thread, also my "9/11 conclusive proof" thread.

alright thank you sir