<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

its all up to you of what you want on this thread so post your questions and suggestions

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TCP Optimizer

TCP Optimizer

Description: The TCP Optimizer is a free, easy Windows program that provides an intuitive interface for tuning and optimizing your Internet connection. There is no installation required, just download and run.

The program can aid both the novice and the advanced user in tweaking related TCP/IP parameters in the Windows Registry, making it easy to tune your system to the type of Internet connection used. The tool uses advanced algorithms, and the bandwidth*delay product to find the best TCP Window for your specific connection speed. It provides for easy tunning of all related TCP/IP parameters, such as MTU, RWIN, and even advanced ones like Q0S and ToS/Diffserv prioritization. The program works with all current versions of Windows, and includes additional tools, such as testing average latency over multiple hosts, and finding the largest possible packet size (MTU).

The TCP Optimizer is targeted towards broadband internet connections, however it can be helpful with tuning any internet connection type, from dialup to Gigabit+ :)

download it here http://www.speedguide.net/files/TCPOptimizer.exe

i got a lovely aim virus that I cant seem to get rid of... any suggestions?

i got an im from a family member the other day saying "should i post these pictures of us on myspace or facebook" with a link.... didnt realize it was a virus until i got the same exact message from a few other people... shitty

I have 3 questions i could use some help on if anybody knows...

1. My version of ms word is fucked up,so i need a new one that doesnt have limited access

2. My computer is filled with useless shit (i got it for free bc it was broken aka it had a buncha viruses i got rid of super easily)...is there anyway i can get ALL the shit off here back to the "factory settings" basically i want to start fresh bc the computer is good its just full off garbage?

3. I was looking at bme.com at the tattoo section and they cut you off after 150 images, anyone know how to get around that ?

Thanks alot in advance for any help !

sorry for the late responses

ok from the begining

Raw Fish: with the AIM virus update your antivirus program it will take care of it run it in safemode and go download adaware and install also run in safemode to get into safemode restrat and press the f8 key every second till y ou see a screen the ask you how to do want to boot select safemode

also download this http://www.europe.f-secure.com/exclude/blacklight/blbeta.exe

Seldoon: that peice of hardware is not really worth it unless you have alot of people in your area that stop you from reaching your highest performace

ASER1NE: question 1 go download it from a torrent site there is plenty i listed

question 2 format the harddrive and reinstall windows sense you do not have t he disc i do not think go buy one or format it and put linux on it they are free

question 3 i did not understand the question completely

JesusMachine: nero serial # ummmm nero what? nero has many tools

& i get no love? wtf?

ok so just incase you feel like answering this one:

i got the motorola phone tools installed it and everything... shit just wont work... tells me to plug my phone in and it will setup everything... i do that and then it just craps out after like 3 or 4 mins and opens mobile phone tools but doesnt see my phone...

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Mar 2 2006, 03:44 PM

& i get no love? wtf?

ok so just incase you feel like answering this one:

i got the motorola phone tools installed it and everything... shit just wont work... tells me to plug my phone in and it will setup everything... i do that and then it just craps out after like 3 or 4 mins and opens mobile phone tools but doesnt see my phone...

well guess what i was reading on this one so

Go here and download the Mobile Phone Tools 1.23c:

http://www.motclub.com/html/programs.htm#mpt

Then go here and download the P2K driver:

http://www.motclub.com/html/drivers.htm

Then go to:

ftp:\\ftp2.bvrp.com/motorola

And download the "mobilePhoneTools_2.21b_US-exe"

Install the P2K driver then the Mobile Phone Tools 1.23c. After thats completed upgrade the 1.23c with the 2.21b update file. Make sure you tell the program that your phone is a V600 as the V220 is not listed.