Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mainter

<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yo mainter thanx alot. I actually got avast and got rid of mcafee and it did an impressive bootscan flipping the shit our of my system. Everything looks fine now.

so....

this im not sure of...

Can The IT dept tell that im

usin a proxy to look at blocked shit?

I didnt read any info, I just downloaded the first

thing that came up in the search I used...

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Feb 27 2006, 04:42 PM

Ok, got all the .abr files into the C:Program files/Adobe/Presets/Brushes folder..

Basically, I'm clueless now on how to use them...I don't even see 200 new brushes.

I've been using photoshop for a long time, but have never ventured into the brush world. I know there's some really cool shit you can do with them, but I'm lost..

i could be wrong but... with the brush tool selected right click over the doc and hit the little arrow in the top right of the window... load brushes... navigate to where the brushes are... select brushes to load

or they might show up at the bottom of the list when you hit the arrow.. not sure though

ok hopefully someone can answer this i need to put a hard drive from a old broke computer in to another comp both hard drives have same os i.s ther a way that i can do it with conflict the hard drive that is already there ? i have a good amount of comp knowledge of comp repair just adding a sewcond hard drive, that is not clean.

and question 2 is there anyweb sites with photoshop programs that are some what lower priced or free i dont want to spend over like 30 us dollars

Hi.

I'm using Windows 2000 Professional. I want to upgrade to Windows XP. My friend gave me a brand new Windows XP package/disc. I put the disc in, run the setup for the Windows XP, and when I try to install Windows XP an error occurs. And this is what the error says:

"Setup cannot upgrade your current installation to Windows XP.

Your current installation of Windows is not a supported upgrade path.

Setup cannot continue."

Help Me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

ok, well...i'm done. Avast! killed some shit and i run spysweeper(cheers mainter)-adawarepro-search&destroy on safe mode and now i love my computer again. Mozilla is crazy fast again.dope

Originally posted by Mainter Digerati@Feb 27 2006, 07:01 PM

It is not possible to upgrade from Windows NT® 4.0 or Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP Home Edition.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1

I will check out that link. If I have another question, it will be axed here. Thanks though.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mainter Digerati@Feb 27 2006, 07:24 PM

now make me a computer forum

well get raven to make one

I think a thread is enough and very much appreciated, keep it up

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 28 2006, 12:51 AM

are you joking? isohunt sucks.

i never have found anything

that downloads fast from that site.

really i love it its one of my favorites

for music anyway

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now