twisted fucking METAL!

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS:

fuckin a yo!

lol my friend say that fuckinay kinda a like fuckin hey whres that from nice flicks

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

Guest HESHIANDET

um yeah guy, i was refering to the csx unit sprawled out across the road. lets take that one back.

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

don't you have babies to scare or something ihu? you may be resident prick on here but shit gets old buddy. why not try a daily vitamin or something. maybe some prozac. i dunno. fuck...

do you want a tissue....sorry ill change my personality for you mr. holic....fuck...

Guest mopius
Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

this one is funny

personally i think none of those pics are "funny", but cool none the less...

Guest HESHIANDET

bunch of fricken babies. i figured the rails on here would find the shots interesting. and i figured the rest of you would think they we're funny or cool. whatever though, eat a dick up till you hick up. i believe those are norfolk southern units? am i wrong?

Originally posted by IHATEU:

where were those shots stolen from...and even though im the biggest asshole i find no humor in the derailment of a pasanger train fuck face...i hope your family does not die in one...

don't you have babies to scare or something ihu? you may be resident prick on here but shit gets old buddy. why not try a daily vitamin or something. maybe some prozac. i dunno. fuck...

Archived