Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, 'backing down'? 'scared'? you've seriously lost all sense of reason. i'm not replying with more because it's way funnier to watch you rant like an schizophrenic homeless person. you're such a complete and utter joke, i can't even muster the energy to try and rebut the nonsense you're spewing. talking about my mother? my cock? threatening me over the internet? dude, you're a 30 year old, 120 pound computer nerd. you're honestly just about the last person i'd ever be afraid of.

don't worry, i'm not gonna ban you, it's way funnier to watch act like a complete retard. i'm just bummed that this is taking place in some stupid thread where no one will see it.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 26 2006, 09:32 PM

haha, 'backing down'? 'scared'? you've seriously lost all sense of reason. i'm not replying with more because it's way funnier to watch you rant like an schizophrenic homeless person. you're such a complete and utter joke, i can't even muster the energy to try and rebut the nonsense you're spewing. talking about my mother? my cock? threatening me over the internet? dude, you're a 30 year old, 120 pound computer nerd. you're honestly just about the last person i'd ever be afraid of.

don't worry, i'm not gonna ban you, it's way funnier to watch act like a complete retard. i'm just bummed that this is taking place in some stupid thread where no one will see it.

know what? i weigh 153 pounds. all i do when i come home from working is lift weights. you know what that means? it means i haven't got shit to be afraid of either.

you know what's funny to me? you coming in here acting all hard and shit and then you back down like a bitch and have to come up with soem lame excuse of 'oh, it's funny. huh huh...too bad people can't see it.'

no one believes you.

shut up. no one cares that you hate seeking so much. if you're such a fucking tough guy who is getting worked up over nothing on the internet why don't you go to "philly" where he lives and hunt him down so you can stomp him out. way to make another thread about it too, makes you look like even more of an idiot. keep up the good work, champ.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM

shut up. no one cares that you hate seeking so much. if you're such a fucking tough guy who is getting worked up over nothing on the internet why don't you go to "philly" where he lives and hunt him down so you can stomp him out. way to make another thread about it too, makes you look like even more of an idiot. keep up the good work, champ.

well

fuck you, too.

Originally posted by HYDRO BILL@Feb 26 2006, 09:50 PM

IMHO,

Morrisey is terrible, now I see where the roots of this emo shit comes from. Boo hoo you whiners. This thread sucks and so does Morrisey,

IMHO

ps. fight to the death. Fuck e-threats. Make a thread once you put each other in the hospital.Otherwise keep it to PM`S

waht are you, raven #2?

i'll put this motherfuckers

head out when i feel like it.

p.s.: you're right, morrisey does suck.