Courier Flights- Tips? Suggestions?

Telo

Yeha heres the deal..

As of right now my plan is to take off for the month of august.. Ive really been into the whole indonesian culture and shit for the past couple of months so i was thinking about going to thailand and malaysia..

But...

that would not necessarily have to happen, i just want to go somewhere this summer that isn't europe.. possibly aregentina, chile, brazil? maybe even to china or russia..

my question here is has anyone taken courier flight?

I know its somewhat spontaneous and it could possibly even be a day to day thing but you save a whole pot of money by doing it this way if my sources are correct.. if i took it i know you can only take one bag and thats ok because i would just have my backpack, but do they limit the size of it? Is it not a good thing to do in the summer because everyone and there mother is traveling and its hard to get? or do not enough people know about it to do it? etc etc? if anyone could have tips on this topic that would be excellent. ive seen some stuff on the web but you typically have to be a member and thats 45$, i havent dropped the 45 yet cause i want to make sure its worth it.

anyways.... give a shout.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.