My brother.......

Frate_Raper

My brother and I grew up in the same house, when did he become such a fucking retard. Homey doesn’t get life at all and he’s pushing 30.

Family owns a pretty successful business which he worked before going to school, drops out of 3 schools and is 30 g’s in debt with nothing but a certificate.Goes and works for some city doing the same job he did here but for less money. Why the fuck would he do that? if he did the same amount of work I did, my fams comp would rake in way bigger profit. He would see that cash, family takes care of family retard! Dude lives in a shitty apartment with his new girl that he just started dating after running out on his fiancee right before they hit it off. His new girls a HUGE slut, I mean HUGE and she's taking money for a ride. Making him buy new leather furniture etc. This girls 20 and just wants to play house. Bro won’t hear me out...we hate each other. I try and help him and be nice and shit but he stiffs me for money and rips my mom and dad off for cash on the regular. He’s not doing drugs or anything but he’s a fucking retard with money.

I can’t talk to the guy, I’ve tried and it ends in us shirtless on the lawn knocking each other around, I want to tell him about this hussy he's dating but shit that won’t go over well. I want to explain to him the profit he could be seeing if he worked with us but the guys SO LAZY. I’m running out of hope for my own brother. He was the golden boy growing up every body praised him and would tell me how dope he was but the dude pissed away all his chances while I had to work for mine.

fucking family shit fuck retards man I’m pissed off!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, sounds like what my brother would say to me!

But for real, I feel you. My brother is the one who put me onto rap and all that good shit. Now he listens to Spice Girls and N*Sync.

That girl has to go. You're gonna have to be creative on that one. As far as the working for your company - shit, drive by him in your new, nice car and light a cigar with a $20 bill. It might convince him.

Weap- I drive a sick car and smoke rad cigars and drink nice slurpees....hes too stupid to see whats going on here. WE USED TO BE POOR,we shared a room with my mom.......he don't get it!

How he keeps his jump off leather is easy credit cards, like he makes alright money but he doesn't own anything!

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Feb 26 2006, 01:48 PM

his brother really listens to Spice Girls? For real, for real? That's ill.

No kidding. Ive seen the CDs in the car. Like, you wouldn't believe he's the one who put me onto Wu-Tang, and NWA, and CL Smooth, etc...

Frate, some people you just can't get through to. I know people like that. He'll just learn the hard way, I suppose. But I'm sure he'll learn eventually, right?

My little brother has been acting like a faggot lately. All he does is say cocky shit to me and doesn't look out for my mom he just treats her like shit. He's only in 4th grade so maybe he doesn't understand the reality of our situation but he drives me and momdukes crazy. I in return just don't even speak to him and never let him use my comp or anything else he wants to use. Sometimes I feel guilty like he is going to hate me later in life or I think about if he died I would probably feel bad for not being nicer, but most of the time I dont give a fuck.

As for your brother I'm not sure how much there is you can do. He is a grown ass man and all. I would just keep beating him over the head with the fact that he is fucking his life up and hope that he eventually gets it right.

I got two brothers, the youngest in fourth grade, he used to be a good kid, but latley hes been acting up, every time i see him he says somthing smart or has this attitude so i just slap around a bit so he knows whats up. my other younger brother whos 15,he is the reason why my parents think i have an anger management problem, hes a bitch and when we argue he comes up with some wanna be hard shit like "i aint afraid of you" hes lucky ive never punched him in the head like i do when i fight other people, the only reason i dont seriously woop his ass i because im scared id hurt him bad, i remember i pushed him down some stairs when he was 7 and i was 11.

plus he skinny as fuck.

Originally posted by podrido@Feb 26 2006, 03:05 PM

punch him in the nuts. square*

multiple times. with each punch tell him what he's doing wrong. if that doesnt work take a "road trip" far away and leave him somewhere like nova scotia or the yukon with like 50 canadian. If he wants to get home he will have to work real hard to get there. Beware of the anger that will drive him.

not that bad. At least he hasnt had the house raided 3 times by the cops with guns pointed. And doesnt scream "I NEED DRUGS!!!!!" at 3 in the morning. At least he doesnt steal the family jewels and pawn them for 30bucks. At least he didnt break into your car and steal your ipod & stereo.

but i know where your coming from. Family sucks when theyre crazy.

my little sister is a huge ghetto ass/chola wannabee bitch who has no respect for anyone/anything..

let's not even get into it. I'll just get fuckin pissed.

but about your brother... It's understandable that you'd be upset and want him to see how fuckin stupid he's being, but it sounds like youre talking to a brick wall. Give it time and once he's living in poverty because of his tramp girlfriend and has to crawl back home, he'll understand.

Oh man, my sister is fuckin crazy ghetto...like I'm definately what you would call a ghetto white kid, I can roll through any hood and get love but her, goddamn. She jus tries so hard at it, it's sad...and she can never "turn it off" or w/e and just be a normal person. She even talks with a fuckin spanish accent

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Feb 26 2006, 01:52 PM

Weap- I drive a sick car and smoke rad cigars and drink nice slurpees....hes too stupid to see whats going on here. WE USED TO BE POOR,we shared a room with my mom.......he don't get it!

How he keeps his jump off leather is easy credit cards, like he makes alright money but he doesn't own anything!

sorry dude but your tlakgin abotu sick car and cigars all luxury shit then you see slurpies...that shits funny...slurpies are ill though

Nothings worse then white ghetto slags with latino accents. I grew up around them and it sets me off like no other! My brother will fuck up and either ecpect my family or myself to bail him out. He won't change so I'm going to just deal with it.The past week he and slutbag stayed at my house and I had to deal with him on a full time basis so I go worked up.Once hes at his new place I'll slowwly stop carring again.