RTL GY fam

takeover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3753844901_f19b9c02e5_b.jpg

this shit is so hard and yet you never hear or see these dudes in mainstream graffbullshit, cause there not in LA or writing for msk or have a paint sponsor. but this shit is amazing. just goes to show u that its all who u know if you wanna get coverage. cause this shit beats 90% of anything ive seen. especially people who just put them selfs and there same old shit in there video's OVER AND OVER just trying to look gangster and putting in every toy over the net who sends you a jpeg.

^ You are a fucking moron.

Mainstream is what YOU make it, not what they force down your throat. Yanoe HAS BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN for as long as I can remember, and he has MORE than left his mark in L.A., sonny.

And about the paint sponsors, kinda funny you said that, since IRONLAK is hit up right under OKEAS' "S".....

The RTS DTS GY fam bam been getting love. Vizie is dope, Slur is dope, YANOE is fresh, DEST is sick, NEKST gets down, and they all be chillin. You my friend, need to remove your head from your ass and get out the MSK thread someday.

i feel whats the nig is sayin yano is king but he dont get as much credit in the MAINSTREAM....... all the fuckin graff losers like me and ^ know how much them boys crush and how talented they r.... that tree is fucking harrrrrd,,, and bump ables up and comming king

this shit is so hard and yet you never hear or see these dudes in mainstream graffbullshit, cause there not in LA or writing for msk or have a paint sponsor. but this shit is amazing. just goes to show u that its all who u know if you wanna get coverage. cause this shit beats 90% of anything ive seen. especially people who just put them selfs and there same old shit in there video's OVER AND OVER just trying to look gangster and putting in every toy over the net who sends you a jpeg.

you are very uninformed, but that piece is off the hook.

^ You are a fucking moron.

Mainstream is what YOU make it, not what they force down your throat. Yanoe HAS BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN for as long as I can remember, and he has MORE than left his mark in L.A., sonny.

And about the paint sponsors, kinda funny you said that, since IRONLAK is hit up right under OKEAS' "S".....

The RTS DTS GY fam bam been getting love. Vizie is dope, Slur is dope, YANOE is fresh, DEST is sick, NEKST gets down, and they all be chillin. You my friend, need to remove your head from your ass and get out the MSK thread someday.

you guys are miunderstanding what i was trying to say. i think yano is VERY underrated, but ya never hear of him as much as you should, this whole crew deserves more shine, thats all i was saying