Did You get Beat ????

Mainter Digerati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KephaOneLove

now i had a great upbringing...well as great as it could be for a lower middle class mexican family on the southside of chicago..but yeah i got beat down...i was a brat..big time...

but one time went alittle too far,,,my mom helped corner me as i tried to out run pops...shes like ""bob, get'em,go that way and ill go this way""they got me,,,but when pops started kicking me in the stomach moms like ""bob,stop,stop,thats enough"" shit got outta hand real quick..

but later in the week pops took me to the side and apologiezed for what happened..it takes a real man to admit hes wrong...so i dont regret it ever happeing...haha..

now i drink too much...hahahaha

hahahaha i remember being about 10 and my 2 yr old bro got fully punched my dad in the face and flew across the room. was an accident he meant to hit me but no excuse.

another time my mum took a pair of scissors and said she would cut up new school bag but then she said i wouldnt care so she'd cut me up. i slammed that bitches arm in the door then she stopped.

i clicked "no" because It wasn't a normal thing

my ma spanked my about 3 times and slapped me in the face

on one occasion.

oh, and she hit me with a spoon once.

My dad never hit me except one time he literally through me

through a wall. It was old dry wall, so it didn't really hurt much.

I got hit.

Never closed fists.

It was always when I was being a jackass and had it coming.

Kids now are such brats.

They think they can get away with anything...

I dont really think any adult should full on punch or kick a little kid, but sometimes kids dont wanna listen and need a good smack across the face to put them back in line.

Oh, back when I was 17, my friend and I were sitting on his front porch and his dad came home and was walking up the front steps.... so my friend throws a pack of fireworks at his dads face. His dad runs up and starts strangling him, while being strangled my friend is laughing and calling his dad a pussy. I'm sitting there drinking soda the whole time. His dad stops and goes inside, throws a bunch of my friends shit out on the front lawn and tells him not to come back inside ever again. Funny shit.

I NEVER IN MY LIFE DARED TO HIT MY POPS BACK WHEN I WAS GETTING MY WELL DESERVED BEAT DOWNS, THAT NIGGA WOULDA MANGLED ME. GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT IS GOOD BECAUSE IT TEACHES YOU THAT IF YOU FUCK UP THERES CONSEQUENCES BESIDES NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH DEGRASSI FOR A WEEK OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT SUBURB PARENTS BE DOING. IF THE ONLY CONSEQUENCES THAT I HAD TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN I DID GRIMY SHIT WAS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR GOING ON "TIMEOUT"...PSH NIGGA FORGET IT, I DEFINETLY WOULDNT EVEN HAVE GOTTEN HALFWAY THROUGH JUNIOR HIGH WITHOUT STABBING A TEACHER.

You people that hit back your parents are out ya damn mind....never once, no matter what heavy object I was bein beaten with did I even for a second consider doin more then tryin to grab it out of their hand and even that was a last resort, only to be used when I really just couldn't take it anymore

My sis hit my mom back once...my older brother saw it happen and layed her the fuck out. She never hit mom again