Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pone156tfo

First thing you noticed

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first thing that got me interested in graffiti......

reading about stuff preserved in pompeii for hundreds of years

and seeing my brother do it. rip

I can remember lookin at a water tower every day with graff on it since i was like 3.And watching it change as years went on...i started by carvin initials in hidden parts of furniture at my house,lol seen one today from 96.haha smoke L;s

i remember back in like 98 99 when they had all the homeless people living under the fdr and what not in nyc.... so i'm sure i noticed some graf but idk.. then in 06 istarted noticing it more cause i was giong to school in the city and was older... outside of my school i'd always see a chino truck... and then from there i was looking out the windows of the train into the tunnels and i liked it lol

my buddies and i were walking to find some random waterfall or somwthing and we walked under a bridge covered in pieces, addicted ever since. i didnt know anything like that could exist

growing up in brooklyn ny i saw graffiti often but what actually had an impact on my was this crazy piece i saw on the way to school in the fourth grade everyday. i didnt know what it said but i thought it looked sick. i asked my bro what it said and he didnt know either. remained a mystery but between that and my brother i decided to start writing. i thank the dude that did that he changed my life.

Bronx Highway Graffiti in the 90's always caught my eye on the way to see family. Then in the later 90's Bran dym came to my city and killed it.

So I wrote my initials for the longest time until i met another writer....and one thing led to another and the rest is history

visiting my grandmother when i was younger, she lived by some tracks and we would watch freights go by, I always thought they took days to do one piece, heh...

i remember back in like 98 99 when they had all the homeless people living under the fdr and what not in nyc.... so i'm sure i noticed some graf but idk.. then in 06 istarted noticing it more cause i was giong to school in the city and was older... outside of my school i'd always see a chino truck... and then from there i was looking out the windows of the train into the tunnels and i liked it lol

i also remember back in the early 00s i was at my brothers frieneds house i think maybe it was NSITE and he was showing me and my bro mad pics of his on billboards trains and all over lol

A detr water tower close to where I grew up was the first thing I remember seeing my mind was blown with the how did he do that and so on. Always seeing Diar tags and trains was what always caught my eyes and inspired me to start he just killed it where I was from

Back in like 03' This dude named TURTL had Detroit on fire for like 18 months. That dude was up every where and he used to draw these turtles the same one everytime. People took notice media coverage, huge rewards, a documentary. He was like Motown's Bansky. Thats when I got in to writing.

The first thing I can remember was waaay way back, driving on the highway i saw this storage containder, the ones they load on freights, and it had full stone-like letters, silver fill, and I just thought "Damn I wanna do that..."

When I was about 5 years old and I would ride the bus around with my mom to places. We would sometimes sit in the back and I would be there peeling and looking at the dried up acrylic tags on the seat. I remember seeing them in pink and yellow and plenty of other times fat Pilot tags on them, as well. Those brown Metro seats.........

when i walked into the water cannel near our house and noticed my brother and his friends doin some bubbles on the walls

I dont understand the site with taken characters and stuff aaaannnnnnnd why so many sites. Cant we just stick to one and all get along and discuss everything about TW?

going back to check it out some more.