Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dawood

Jewish Man Accused of Killing Roommate

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 28 2006, 09:53 PM

Oh man 2342, how did you pull that whole marrige thing off?

Most Muslim girls I try to talk to are like "FIRST YOU MUST CONVERT, THEN WE CAN GET MARRIED, NO DATING" and i'm like wtf.

i need some insight pls.

Because intelligent, informed and loving people can find romance in the challenges their ideas and faith present. And than you have the junior high school you clearly dropped out of...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're right 2342, I am off topic, for that I apologize.

On topic:

Look at who controls the news media, its controlled by the ruling class, so it will show a bias that reflects their intentions. Are their intentions to sow divisions between the average non-Muslim working class american, and Muslim workers? Of course it is, just as they try to sow divisions between native born US workers and immigrant workers. "Those damn mexicans, they're stealing our jobs!" They want the average american to view muslisms with suspicion, "YOU NEVER KNOW, THEY COULD BE SLEEPER CELLS" in order to turn peoples attention away from real problems (ie police killing unarmed people, war, greedy mine bosses responsible for dozens of deaths this year alone).

They would rather have you in the breakroom at work talking about soap operas, or how "those damn somalis are so lazy" than "We need a union" or "How can we fight to gain decent health care"

I hope that was somewhat on topic.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 30 2006, 05:42 AM

Man, I thought you were an allright dude until you said i have slimy paws. If there is no dating, how can you get to know someone well enough to marry them?

TENGO EL JUGO, SMELL ME?

I consider myself an alright dude until you put your paws on one of my sisters (said with a smile a real firm handshake and a nudge)

And as far as getting to know eachother, traditionally, the way you go about getting married could go something like this in a muslim community.

Lets say where you grow up, theres a mosque and a school. Theres boys and girls that go to both of them, so theres this girl there that you see around. You think she looks fly in her hijab, but you werent clocking her too hard because you don't want her to see you looking, but she gives you the eye every once in a while and you know the deal. Dating is prohibited in Islam because fornication (premarital sex)

is out, forget it. Dating naturally leads to nookie, so girls and boys , once they hit a certain age are seperated socially so theres no hanky panky in the hallway of the maddrassa, you know what I'm sayin'?

Anyway, you think she's what's up, so might approach her father (or he might approach you) and say hey, are you looking to get married?

then, the proccess of getting to know one another starts (with family supervision) so you can't put your slimy paws all on my sister. It really protects the woman from low lifes and slick player types, because those guys will just go for the women on the street, but if you wan't a good one, a virgin who's been home learning how to cook and please her man under the supervision of her mother, then you do it the right way, Someone told me one time, If you want a good wife consider 2 things, look at her family and their character, if their character is good then, her character will most likely be good too , he said, because the fruits sweetness is directly linked to the type of tree you pluck it from. Also, he said, If you want a good wife, go through the front door , not through the side window.

One more thing, the western version of marriage and love is backwards I think. In the west people "fall" in love. Like head over heels, all giddy and butterflies lovey dovey until he gets that booty and then he looses interest slowly and the relationship fades. By the time she wants to get married she's old news to you.

(not every time but this is common)

In eastern cultures (Islamic cultures particularly) people don't fall in love. They don't really know eachother inside and out before they get married, they grow to love eachother. And if you look at the divorce rates between the two cultures it's like night and day. Divorce is rare among muslims (except among muslims living in the west)

huh, thats weird. anyway. All in all, I think it's a better system.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 30 2006, 04:59 PM

You're right 2342, I am off topic, for that I apologize.

On topic:

Look at who controls the news media, its controlled by the ruling class, so it will show a bias that reflects their intentions. Are their intentions to sow divisions between the average non-Muslim working class american, and Muslim workers? Of course it is, just as they try to sow divisions between native born US workers and immigrant workers. "Those damn mexicans, they're stealing our jobs!" They want the average american to view muslisms with suspicion, "YOU NEVER KNOW, THEY COULD BE SLEEPER CELLS" in order to turn peoples attention away from real problems (ie police killing unarmed people, war, greedy mine bosses responsible for dozens of deaths this year alone).

They would rather have you in the breakroom at work talking about soap operas, or how "those damn somalis are so lazy" than "We need a union" or "How can we fight to gain decent health care"

I hope that was somewhat on topic.

ha,ha It's hard to tell what the topic is in here

Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 30 2006, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 30 2006, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tsuifuku@Mar 30 2006, 05:42 AM

Man, I thought you were an allright dude until you said i have slimy paws. If there is no dating, how can you get to know someone well enough to marry them?

TENGO EL JUGO, SMELL ME?

I consider myself an alright dude until you put your paws on one of my sisters (said with a smile a real firm handshake and a nudge)

And as far as getting to know eachother, traditionally, the way you go about getting married could go something like this in a muslim community.

Lets say where you grow up, theres a mosque and a school. Theres boys and girls that go to both of them, so theres this girl there that you see around. You think she looks fly in her hijab, but you werent clocking her too hard because you don't want her to see you looking, but she gives you the eye every once in a while and you know the deal. Dating is prohibited in Islam because fornication (premarital sex)

is out, forget it. Dating naturally leads to nookie, so girls and boys , once they hit a certain age are seperated socially so theres no hanky panky in the hallway of the maddrassa, you know what I'm sayin'?

Anyway, you think she's what's up, so might approach her father (or he might approach you) and say hey, are you looking to get married?

then, the proccess of getting to know one another starts (with family supervision) so you can't put your slimy paws all on my sister. It really protects the woman from low lifes and slick player types, because those guys will just go for the women on the street, but if you wan't a good one, a virgin who's been home learning how to cook and please her man under the supervision of her mother, then you do it the right way, Someone told me one time, If you want a good wife consider 2 things, look at her family and their character, if their character is good then, her character will most likely be good too , he said, because the fruits sweetness is directly linked to the type of tree you pluck it from. Also, he said, If you want a good wife, go through the front door , not through the side window.

One more thing, the western version of marriage and love is backwards I think. In the west people "fall" in love. Like head over heels, all giddy and butterflies lovey dovey until he gets that booty and then he looses interest slowly and the relationship fades. By the time she wants to get married she's old news to you.

(not every time but this is common)

In eastern cultures (Islamic cultures particularly) people don't fall in love. They don't really know eachother inside and out before they get married, they grow to love eachother. And if you look at the divorce rates between the two cultures it's like night and day. Divorce is rare among muslims (except among muslims living in the west)

huh, thats weird. anyway. All in all, I think it's a better system.

[/b]

wait a minute, don't you have like 5 illegitmate kids with 3 diffrent women?

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Mar 31 2006, 07:22 AM

wait a minute, don't you have like 5 illegitmate kids with 3 diffrent women?

LOL, no way. See how rumors spread. I have 4 kids with the same woman who I am still married to. We've been together for 10 years and have been married (islamically) for about 6 years now.

Even if I did have 5 illegitiamate kids with 3 different women, I'd still be wrong for it. No doubt.

Mar-

You are correct- neither of us are attached to our religions. We are more spiritual than anything.

Stereotype-

I bloody freelance I do not work for the “Arab media�- I work for myself and choose what I will and will not cover- just as people choose to read my words- my thoughts- or not.

My reasoning for the above statement is because: and I am NOT trying to be sarcastic at all- but it is seriously hard to define the smell of death- and reduce it to a few simple adjectives. There are no adjectives or words- or even pictures that can make a person understand absolute insane and unnecessary carnage unless they themselves have been in the situation- or walked in someone else’s shoes. Eventually if you are a good journalist the shoes of course indivertibly become your own.

Back to the reason this thread started in the first place. I feel that most all of the media never report on any situation from the psychological stand point.

Seeing, smelling, witnessing, screaming with fear, huddled in a corner of a room- with a mattress pulled over your head for protection- being blindfolded and taken to an interview with a Mujahedeen or مجاهدين member so their voices are heard- or being blindfolded in car- @ 3 am going to interview with groups such as The Kach or in Hebrew ×›"ך, founded by radical Israeli-American Rabbi Meir Kahane, and the Kahane Chai or ×›×”× ×? לכנסת, which means "Kahane Lives," founded by Kahane's son, Binyamin, following his father's assassination in the United States- most journalists report on the interview they had with “their sourceâ€?- simply put its more outlets for both sides to continuously spread their outlandish agenda and/or propaganda or the usual verbal cest pool.

However they don’t go any further by asking how these Mujahedeen or the Kahane Chai just how they got to where they are in their lives- i.e. the environment they grew up in. And I am not referring to such things as- did they look at their poo before they flushed- or did they stick M80’s in frogs and watch them blow- then laugh- or did they commits acts arson as teenagers?

When was the last time you saw an interview take place from anyone in the American media or the British media where they have sat down with either of the two groups mentioned above- and asked directly to their face- “do you know, do you care, do you have any concept of what your ridiculously violent actions do to your own people- psychologically?� “Or is this all about your self imploding narcissism?� It would be highly interesting to see this done- on main stream news to see if either party answers the question. I have asked these questions with varying results- one result was me spending 3 weeks in a Middle Eastern prison- not fun. That was the end of that trip and those questions for a while at least.

It is not easy to witness death and destruction and not question- the Mujahedeen or the Kahane Chai – or authority- or the heavens above, at least for me anyway.

The reason I bring this up is because having seen and been involved in all of the above- and much more- I can’t help but question the big picture. Why are we here- and more over why do these people do the things they do?

To simplify any act of terror and blame it on religion is bullshit and to me- is the easy way out. There are deeper reasons that have nothing to do with the Torah- or the Quran.

Before anyone gets their panties in an unnecessary ruffle with the above statement- speaking from the point of a journalist- and I am only speaking for myself- I have removed myself from judging others for the actions they have committed based on their beliefs.

Whether I am in Israel and I choose to cover a situation that involves a Muslim who has chosen to blow him or herself up on a bus- to make a statement to the peoples of Israel- or the Jewish population- I don’t see it as a Muslim who committed this act against the Jewish population. Or a Jewish terrorist decides to assassinate the Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin- again I don’t see it as a Jew with a religious statement.

I will be honest and blunt here- I see it as more from a psychological point of view. I am fascinated by what provokes violence.

Of course we have the obvious- lack of education- on both sides- Muslims and Jews- depending on the parents- and the environment the child is growing up in- that child no matter the religion–is going to be fed a daily dose of exactly what the parents see-and more importantly these children hear at the table side dinner discussions. Which intern leads to the child being a witness to their first lesson on “reactions to acts of violence� which takes us back to the education dilemma and what these parents are intentionally or unintentionally psychosomatically feeding their kids.

What a child hears then interprets from their parents at the moment of a violent act will undoubtedly have an obvious psychological or subconscious affect on their future emotions regarding violence perpetrated by whatever “religion� – against “their religion.�

I use Israel as an example because there are no words to describe the environment that a Muslim child grows up in- nor are there words or adjectives to describe what a Jewish child grows up in.

I am not speaking of the palpable daily quandaries either child (a Muslim or a Jewish child) goes through simply waking up and going to school- on a bus- not knowing if they will ever reach their destination or not. I am referring to the anger that the parents of these children harbor towards the “auxiliary� or “differing� or the “divergent� religion that keeps BOTH sides living in fear.

I think – and this is simply my personal opinion that nothing will ever be solved in the Middle East until the entire entity is roped off with yellow crime scene tape- and handled as just that- a gigantic crime scene. Let the Germans handle the crime scene – we know for a fact it will get done correctly- because of their past experience with colossal crimes scenes. <smirk>

Anyway- I don’t know if anything I have ranted about has made any sense what-so-ever.

Stick a fork in me – and call me done.

Originally posted by 2342@Apr 1 2006, 03:20 PM

Mar-

You are correct- neither of us are attached to our religions.  We are more spiritual than anything.

I want to appoligize I shouldnt have said that. It was wrong of me. Who you are is not reflected in what you believe in, it is how you act.

I dont nessisarily agree with most of what you post but I can see that your ideas are formed by what you have seen not what you read like most of the people I meet and I respect that.

dawood i dont suppose the divorce rate in muslim countrys could have anything to do with the lack of freedom given to women and the reprisals people would face if they got divorced would it?

possibly, but divorce is not forbidden in Islam, It's just not encouraged either.

Nowadays muslim societies are more secular and cultural than they are following Islam, so I know that middle eastern culture places certain stigmas on divorce, but, Is that such a bad thing?

I don't think so unless there is some sort of abuse going on.

people go through ups and downs, westerners are so hasty.

no i dont htink its a bad thing for divorce to be stigmatised but thats just so people will think about marriage a lot mroe seriously before they jump into it, i was just pointing out that the reason divorce is rarer in islamic coutnrys isnt necesarilly because they are in happier marriages

Actually, I think religious people are generally more happy. I know this from experience.

studies seem to reflect it time and time again. All of the muslim families I know are generally happier and less attracted to materialistic things than most of the non muslim families I know.

In my humble opinion (and I might be biased) but I think it's safe to say that one of the reasons why the divorce rate among muslims is drastically lower IS EXACTLY because they are in happier marriages, but again, I might be biased and I might know a few more muslims than most of you to judge by.

adultery in a place where is seen as a major sin towards God

is

wayyyy different to a place

where they show it on reality shows,movies,tv,everywhere as something not so bad,by humanizing it.

that explains the divorce rates.

and thats just one reason...

Actually, I think religious people are generally more happy. I know this from experience.

studies seem to reflect it time and time again. All of the muslim families I know are generally happier and less attracted to materialistic things than most of the non muslim families I know.

In my humble opinion (and I might be biased) but I think it's safe to say that one of the reasons why the divorce rate among muslims is drastically lower IS EXACTLY because they are in happier marriages, but again, I might be biased and I might know a few more muslims than most of you to judge by.

Who are you comparing in these 'divorce rates'? Muslims? I assume you mean 'devout muslims' because nobody else counts, right? So, devout muslims -vs- WHo? Everyone else? Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Agnostics, Athiests?

Who are you comparing in these 'divorce rates'? Muslims? I assume you mean 'devout muslims' because nobody else counts' date=' right? So, devout muslims -vs- WHo? Everyone else? Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Agnostics, Athiests?[/quote']

basically, I was comparing divorce rates between Islamic countries in general and western countries in general. they seem to be much lower in muslim countries than in places like lets say....America.

The debate was over why, my take was that people with a religious guideline to live by were generally happier than non religious people for many many reasons. We can go into the psychology of those reasons another time , though, I don't have a lot of time tonight.

you'd better be sure to put toilet paper in the bathroom when you use it up.

you'd better be sure to put toilet paper in the bathroom when you use it up.

mar that's ALL women not just Jewish women. My wife wigs out if I put the toilet paper with the paper coming from under the roll and not over the roll. She says I'm doing it backwards. The first time we discussed it I was like "what?!:eek: you mean to tell me you think there is a right side and a wrong side to put the toilet paper on? So we did a survey with the people we knew and it turned out that most of them didn't care which side it was on. Even women, because she swore it was a woman thing, but most of the women we asked weren't in that camp. Anyway, she's funny like that, when I met her she used to put the penut butter in the fridge. I said "what kind of people put penut butter in the fridge"? She thought it would go bad. I Just laughed and politely told her that in my house the penut butter goes on the shelf and it's been there ever since.

haha yeh women are weird like that.

My post was kinda a reference to your original post in the thread but i prefer the way you interpreted it. I have seen what happens to women once they get married or once they move in with thier man, the weird comes out of the woodwork.

when i went back and read what you wrote I kind of thought that you might be referring to the original post, but, I had written that post already and I wasn't going to delete it after all that.