Jewish Man Accused of Killing Roommate

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd better be sure to put toilet paper in the bathroom when you use it up.

mar that's ALL women not just Jewish women. My wife wigs out if I put the toilet paper with the paper coming from under the roll and not over the roll. She says I'm doing it backwards. The first time we discussed it I was like "what?!:eek: you mean to tell me you think there is a right side and a wrong side to put the toilet paper on? So we did a survey with the people we knew and it turned out that most of them didn't care which side it was on. Even women, because she swore it was a woman thing, but most of the women we asked weren't in that camp. Anyway, she's funny like that, when I met her she used to put the penut butter in the fridge. I said "what kind of people put penut butter in the fridge"? She thought it would go bad. I Just laughed and politely told her that in my house the penut butter goes on the shelf and it's been there ever since.

haha yeh women are weird like that.

My post was kinda a reference to your original post in the thread but i prefer the way you interpreted it. I have seen what happens to women once they get married or once they move in with thier man, the weird comes out of the woodwork.