Jewish Man Accused of Killing Roommate

Dawood

No,no... there's no inner circle.. .it's an outter circle. People who don't know each other trying to freely debate 'issues'... but, you can't ignore points that you can't refute. You've got to at least admit when you're stumped. Like I said, not from the personal and I'm nt just talking about me here but, kids are getting points off you left and right, just because you can't step back to the heat delivered in a cogent manner.

Not the flagrant stuff, and I admit I have thrown a ton of it and I also don't plan on stopping, but as I said it's not personal. It's not even religious.

So, people think you're a douchebag... whatever. There's a grip of douchebags on here at any given second. The only way not to be considered a douchebag is not to be a douchebag... and even then somebody is gonna say it.

Seriously, if you want to change people's minds (not about the douchebag stuff but the religious stuff you preach at us nonstop) you have to address every (most) reply or inquiry and do it well.

Maybe you're not cut out for Crossfire, no shame but, maybe you also see this spot as a little more 'anti-muslim' than is really the case. Sure, a ton of kids around here are gonna kneejerk anti muslim but they don't have opinions that count and most can't even vote. So... then you have the people that actually can vote and graduated in the 80's that aren't about to sit still for some whitewash shit you post and then say nothing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Smart@Mar 1 2006, 04:04 AM

^^ see, what Soup said...

It's not antisemitism against muslims, I'm just invalidating his point... Dawood comes on here and gets people riled up, away from the news, about things that he makes up. It's disinformation and it bugs the hell out of me.

Look I dont get offended it takes too much time. Yes he could have worded it differently but he didnt. I answered civily in hope that it wasnt a direct attack. Try to be more polite next time thats all.

One thing I leard from you was not to assume things about other peoples religions. Its a good lesson.

I was taught in school that when asking or correcting someone it is proper to put it in the form of a question, and not retorical. I try to do this, I also try not to shame people, because in Judaism we believe that embarressment is worse than death.

I forgive you and hope that the others can to. You have interesting points, although I generally disagree with them, and I would like to continue or conversation/disputations in a more civil environment.

well, at leat Mar got it. Yes, I made the thread up to show how rediculous it is to point out the religion of the man who killed his room mate over Toilet paper.

and As for me responding to everything everybody says to me , smart....and doing it well?

whoa, oh well, , sorry if I confused anyone. I wasn't trying to mislead anyone, thats why I admitted that I made the story up a few posts into the thread. And so nobody thought I was targeting Jews only, I made up a post about christans selling body parts too. Just to make a point that it's rediculous to mention someones religion when the scenario has nothing to do with religion and the media's wilful and malicious intent in doing so.

So, people think I'm a dooshe, ha, ha, no problem,

Allah is the best of judges.

It's over your head. Soup

^^^see what you said.

no, I mean, just saying but, I don't think anyone thought this was a real news story...

That's part of what we're all bitching about. You don't need to make up news to create topics here... the topics already exist inherently... but more to the point, I thnk peopole felt a little insulted by the fact that you made up news. Not once but twice.

The REAL stories are out there, we're all trying hard to provide accurate evidence to back our points and we don't make shit up so, kinda like you're taking shortcuts...

Also, instead of promoting Islam and it's benevolent message, through your approach you have actually alienated people and made them think you're wrong before they even listen. I must restress that half of what these kids are even in this forum to do is listen... the other half is to argue their point.

You... don't seem to listen really, seriously I think you should parse every sentence you plan on replying to just to make sure you have the subject correct. A ton of what you say has a big U over it for 'understood' and the other ton gets tossed out the window so what sort of change are you really fueling?

I could say Jaweh is the greatest judge but, you know, basically we're not arguing for the very fiber of each other's mortal souls. We're telling each other what we think and why we think their wrong (and to a large extent, while we think it's right)

Originally posted by Smart@Mar 1 2006, 05:42 AM

no, I mean, just saying but, I don't think anyone thought this was a real news story...

That's part of what we're all bitching about. You don't need to make up news to create topics here... the topics already exist inherently... but more to the point, I thnk peopole felt a little insulted by the fact that you made up news. Not once but twice.

The REAL stories are out there, we're all trying hard to provide accurate evidence to back our points and we don't make shit up so, kinda like you're taking shortcuts...

Also, instead of promoting Islam and it's benevolent message, through your approach you have actually alienated people and made them think you're wrong before they even listen. I must restress that half of what these kids are even in this forum to do is listen... the other half is to argue their point.

You... don't seem to listen really, seriously I think you should parse every sentence you plan on replying to just to make sure you have the subject correct. A ton of what you say has a big U over it for 'understood' and the other ton gets tossed out the window so what sort of change are you really fueling?

I could say Jaweh is the greatest judge but, you know, basically we're not arguing for the very fiber of each other's mortal souls. We're telling each other what we think and why we think their wrong (and to a large extent, while we think it's right)

well, smart, apparantly, I don't have all the answers. And the only reason I made up the news (actually the stories are true, just the Jewish christian thing I added in to make a point, so It ain't all bad. yeah?) Anyway, the only reason I did it twice was to be fair. I didn't want to make up a Jewish story and not a christian story, you know? I figured there were enough Muslim stories out there , so, well, anyway, thanks for your insightful words.

Ha, Ha,

that's a false accusation. I'm not anti semetic. Ask Mars.

I'm not the one who deleted the christian body parts selling

thread and left the Jewish toilet paper thread. What's up with that? what are trying to say with that?

really, though,

On a serious note, i have come here many times defending Islam and placing blame on the news media for defaming Muslims and slandering Islam, and while I still beleive that to be true, what I don't mention enough is that the real ones to blame are the ignorant muslims who mistakenly do things to misrepresent Islam and give the media ammunition against Islam. I'm talking about the terrorists who cut off peoples heads on tv and blow up buildings supposedly in the name of Islam and the ignorant activists who protest this and that, but they themselves are guilty of crimes against humanity.

The false Jihadis who spread mischief and killing throughout the earth. These are the ones that, in reality should be blamed for the horrible image people have of Islam. I can't expect the western media to go out of their way to depict Islam in a good manner when muslims go out of their way to kill innocent people because of their ignorance and desperation.

Sometimes, out of my zealotry, and desire to find the good in people I may have come here and mistakenly defended something incorrect out of my own ignorance so I thank some of the people on this board for helping me realize this (not the ones who insulted me) , even though I knew It, but sometimes people forget and a reminder is beneficial for us. Theres a principle I try to live by and that's to stand up for the truth even if it's against my ownself. And this time, I admit, I was wrong to solely blame the media for defaming muslims because some muslims are doing a fine job of defaming Islam all by themselves.

Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 2 2006, 07:42 PM

I'm not the one who deleted the christian body parts selling

thread and left the Jewish toilet paper thread. What's up with that? what are trying to say with that?

Were not all inclusive when it comes to fabricated news stories that are both out to prove the same point. Since that one flopped and this one got replies, that one went away...

I don't come down to the dairy and tell you how to fuck goats right?

Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 2 2006, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 2 2006, 08:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not anti semetic. Ask Mars.

[/b]

I cant say for sure, but you dont seem overtly anti-semetic.

<!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Mar 3 2006, 12:55 AM

I don't come down to the dairy and tell you how to fuck goats right?

I dont know about you but this seems way out of line.

Does it seriously make you feel like more of a man knowing that you can say things to people through anonymity , hiding behind a screen that you would never say to them in person?

I always wonder about that because, I always try to keep in mind that what I say is recorded (by the angels) and I'll be held accountable on the day of judgement for what I say or type , so I try not to write things here or anywhere that i wouldn't say or write in person , face to face because to me , I figure, I'm a grown man who would pound the mess out of someone who spoke to me like half of the people on here do. (this is not a threat) I'm just saying, imagine someone you hardly know talking to you in person the way people talk to you on the internet. It's crazy. Seriously, You'd be dropkicking jokers all day long. Like, what!!?? you don't know me like that POW!! Seriously, I remember i saw a quote from a dude on here, Mero that said If PM stood for "punch Mutha#*^@ers I would press it mad more times"

I laughed at that hard because it's so true on 12oz.

Even though punching people in the face for talking trash is wrong acording to my religious beleifs, but, I'm human, I figure I get a few bolo punches a year for someone who really needs it , then I can ask Allah's forgiveness later.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know what being jewish has to do with anything. People are people. Some are over the edge from all races and creed.

I remember reading this book of accounts from maximum security prison and there were descriptions of people trying to kill each other because someone took their scoop of ice cream or a sip from their glass of water.

I never read any newspaper articles about them headlined "Aetheist tries to kill over glass of water"

Yo Dawood, while Soup might be an idiot, your not much better. Yes, muslims are bastardised in the media and by the public to a degree. But thats just what'll happen, in this life and the next, when people are motivated religiously to kill. So really, get with it and move on because people will always do this dance and its best to sit back and be sarcastic

Its really really late here, does it show?