trouse

xeon

motor

bonbon

leva

getups

stngy

physed

oh I was talking about the enron from pittsburgh. Is there someone from nyc that writes that I dont know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as the writers around me or that ive heard of.....

dondi

seyer

zepher

sinek

bates

eak

oafso

kiros

incapable of greatness

wons

woim

knew

and thats about all i can think of now........... some are cats i herd of in vegas others are my friends in colorado..... and then theres the few legends...one of em is mine so if any one knows of another oafso let me know... thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i met this tool at a hip hop show. white kid sagging tight jeans with a hideiously big bowl-cut/surferboy/grundge/afro and he told me he used to write and get up on trains a lot around Berkeley. He said he wrote

Race Car Driver

so im going to have to give it to him

:dazed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^^ yo dog if that bts u throwin up in ur member name aint the one from brooklyn...u and that crew is lame son and need to change there name immediatly....bts has been rocking brooklyn and the other borough of nyc for well over 20 years...one of the most feared and respected crew in bk....dudes ran shit......scope nuke map dexa von era zar as well as hundreds of others....including me....so u need to talk to your crew and dead that...cuz we might not be able to ride on yall all the way out there...but just out of knoledge and respect for the game...do yourself a favor..

ORIGINAL BTSUPERSTAR

Archived