Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

hey dumy....

haha..you know what..I usually smoke camels or kools but I got a pack of marlboro lights for the first time last night and lost those bitches before I could smoke one..let me flip a plane ticket to the bay real fast.

yea, i prefer soft to boxes. they crumple in your pocket as the pack gets emptied and you don't get all jabbed in the leg and stuff by the corner of a box.

hard boxes..all day..the soft packs always bend and break my cigs up when I'm sitting or moving around a lot..I'll be damned if a nigga pays $4 for some cigs just to lose half the pack to a shitty box design..

my jeans are mad baggy..with big pockets I usually keep a cellphone and wallet in there with keys..

recipe for disaster with soft packs

plus hella times on the weekend I'll end up getting crunked the fuck up until I pass out randomly at some beezy/crew member/who knows? house wearing my jeans and wake up the next day with cigs hella broken..

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 25 2006, 02:44 PM

I asked for a Zima, not Emphysema...

GOD SHOULD GIVE YOU EMPHYSEMA ON PURPOSE FOR DRINKING THAT SHIT, THAT SHIT TASTES LIKE CRACKHEAD PROSTITUTE URINE, HOW DO I KNOW? TEASE PUT ME ON.

oh yo, fuck, I was given a pack of Marloboro Milds (Blues) yesterday. FUCKING WAY BETTER THAN THOSE AWFUL LIGHTS!!

And they're better than the reds, too.

and yeah, soft packs are better, but I don't think they even have those anymore in Canada. I like being able to flick a cigarette outta the pack.

Originally posted by the A squad@Feb 25 2006, 11:25 AM

eww marlboros..........its all about the lucky strikes

thats gangsta right there

parliments or newports myself... is this the

CIGARETTE RECOMENDATION THREAD?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this